Chapter 12

It had come to a point where no narration is needed . The girl had not only been drugged and kidnapped but become insane. He didn't know what he did to her or how to fix it and he knew who he had to ask to help him but that also meant swallowing his pride and stubbornness. If he didn't ask for help then her whole life would not only be ruined but a lie and he could live with that. I sit in the dark watching the tale and I'm saddened to narrate it .

She calls herself Anne. What have I done ? This is beyond bad. Is it the  elixer or that she wasn't supposed to know immediately she woke up. Whatever the issue I have to ask Sebastian for help. But isn't this the same thing . Didn't I want her to loose her memory. Wasn't that the whole point of the elixer anyway. She looses her memory and I help her make up an entire fake one with me in it . So she never leaves . So she will love me .

 As I stare at the girl. She's crossing her eyes and trying to make them face each other . Uggghhh, this isn't the girl I want or love . 

I have to ask the bird for help. Hmmmmm. I go outside and start running into the forest and swing in the vine. I use the secret wooden house I have there to step and swing in the vine to reach the little wooden house that belongs to Sebastian. I sit on the branch and call out his name .

". Sebastain I need your help." 

" Ah, Master how are you ?" He asks

". I don't have time for greeting and etiquette lessons . What did you put in the substance you threw on her hair ?" 

" why, master . Is your way of asking for  help ?" He ask with a happy chirpy tone.

". Just tell me Sebastian . She's going through EXAS" I shout 

He looks at me slowly . " On one condition master ". he says .

". What do you want Sebastian ?" . I ask

". I want to be set free or at least till I find a mate . If I have to be stuck here I need a companion. " he finishes 

" I'll think about it " I say 

". Actually , master . I want two things . A mate and for you to be good to her "

". What does how I treat her have anything to do with you , ?" I question.

". Just agree to these conditions and I shall tell you " 

". Fine " I say teeth clenched, he's laying it a bit thick and I don't like it .

" Excellent Master , I added cinnamon to the same elixer. The girl seems to have either an allergy to it or she is just wonkers. Maybe that's what set off the condition. She has bad genes" he finishes 

I think for a bit , I doubt that is the case . There's something he's not telling me 

" How would you know if she's allergic to it ? " i ask 

He looks at me and knows I've caught him. He sighs and confesses .

". I just added some of the red fruit into the elixer to modify it . Just to see what it does master . I'm truly sorry ."

". This is the rose we're talking about . Not your free science experiment ". I yell spitting 

". My apologies Master but we didn't try it before ".

". Well now she has EXAS. How are we going to fix it "

". No one said anything about fixing anything . Master that wasn't what we agreed on " 

" Sebastian". I say clenching my teeth and looking at him . I might as well kill him

". Fine fine , Master I'll do it " 

" Good " I say . " let's go now " . 

He takes a little bottle out of his house and adds some things into it . Then flies back to the house as I swing back out of the forest . I reach the ground and start running back to the house . when I reach the the room. I jump inside from the window .

 So I could be quick. The girl is at a corner hitting her head and rocking back and forth. I grab her while Sebastian  tries to shove the medicine down her throat. She slowly Starts to fall and stops moving entirely and I let go of her . So she's lying on the bed. 

". I hope you don't do anything funny Sebastian. I will kill you ". I finish 

The bird nods and slowly walks out the room backwards .

". I will never dream of it , Master ". 

She goes to bed and I feel relieved. In a couple of hours or days she will be mine again .Mine for the taking . I smile and sleep on the chair right next to her . Right after I kiss her knuckles and her forehead. Sleep well my love . Your going to need it tomorrow and I can't help but grin and before I know it I'm slowly dozing on the chair right next to her .