Chapter 10

It was days before the girl finally woke up. Loosing all her memories. The beauty of it is , every nightmare and every fear was washed away from her bright pretty face . The danger was so were the dreams and the happy she once held close to her heart . She woke up dizzy and frightened . In the one place , I wish no man to wake up in, not even my enemy and it pains me that I couldn't crash into that house that night and get her out .

   I feel cold don't you John ? What's so funny. Why are you laughing . Mom is that you .? Ghosts come out of a boat from her childhood memory  and she feels their cold hands on her . She screams and  finally wakes up .

  I wake up from what I believe to be a nightmare . It's cold and dark and I can't see where I am . 

   ". Hello? "  I say . Talking to the abyss it would seem. Since no one is there . 

     Then   a bright light hits my face and my eyes hurt . Where  am I ? What's my name . My name ? Lydia? Jill? Violet ?. Wait why do I not know my own name . How ? What is this . Where is this ? where am I ? I begin to panic.

     The girl looks up to see the boys face and  she stares at him with confusion. She doesn't know if she should fear him or be happy he's there . She can't  remember . 

    ".  Hello , rose. My dear  are you alright , do you feel okay ?" 

    " rose ? Is that my name " I ask  the boy and he nods his head slowly. 

" what happened . Why can't I remember anything . Not even my name ? " I question

" I'll tell you when your  sitting up ". He tells me .

" who are you . " I ask . " like to me ? What are you I mean who are you to me " I end .

" I'm your . I'm your " he thinks for a bit. " don't worry about it for now . You just woke up . I don't want to stress you but I'm here to help you " . Giving me a cool smile.

I don't  know if I should fear him or trust him. His smile makes  me feel warm but the way he's eyes watch me scare me. I don't know if I can trust him. 

" Are you my brother ? " I ask. 

" no, no I'm your lover " he responds . " we were courting before this happened " he says .

 Using hand gestures to explain my   amnesia . How  come I can remember this word but not my name .