Chapter 15

" Master, don't assume things. Just talk to her before she is fully awake. If you want the plan to work". he said

  " your right " I finish.

     Getting up from by bed and wearing a clean shirt.  It's better if I go quickly than having to restart the entire process. 

  Sebastian opens the door of my room first and let's me go past him. I run down to her hall and enter her bedroom.

". My dear ". I say.  " Are you awake ?"  I ask.

   ". Hello, who are you ". She asks. Calmly looking at my eyes. She didn't react  like I had expected her to. She looks more calm. More reserved . It actually makes my take easier. I need her to trust me if this is going to work.

". I'm sorry , I don't quite remember anything ". She stares calmly . Searching my eyes for anything . Hints probably if she could first me or not . 

". We are inseparable. You love me and I love you ". I tell her . My voice almost shaky. I need her to be able to trust me .

". ...and this is where we live ?" She ask.

". Yes ". I reply softly . Reaching my hand to touch her and see her reaction. She doesn't flinch. Instead she gives my hand a  strong look. As if telling it to dare her. I don't know where this sass has come from but I love the confidence . 

She wasn't like this before or I didn't know her too well. This way at least I can groom her the way I want . 

". Em, I'm sorry. I might have a few questions before I can fully trust you ". She stares.

Before my hand actually lands on any part of her body .

". Of course ". I reply in the sweetest way possible.

". And I might need some time to adjust to all this but ..."

She looks at me slowly trying to read my face but I give nothing away.

". What happened to me ...". She starts shortly.

". Why can't I remember anything . I feel safe but not safe . I feel like I know you but I can't trust you and I can't remember anything ". . She finishes . 

 Eyes gleaming with tears formed . On the bridge to dropping   

". It's okay , if you don't remember . " I stare 

". I won't touch you if you feel uncomfortable . You can just call me when you have any questions." I finish 

". But as to how you can't remember anything . You fell off the stairs one day and the medicine we tried to use happened to make you sick cause you were allergic to it .This is why your like this now ". I tell her . 

She doesn't seem to buy the full thing but to my surprise nods her head .

This can't be true, why does everything seem to be too easy. I feel like I've been set up and she knows everything .

I give her a cold glare to see if she can remember anything and I'm being played but the horror on Her face answers me and I have to remind myself to stop. I don't want her running for the hills.