Chapter 14

Shadows aren't just part of a human of what could have been but also a reminder of what we are not. As scary as they may seem and as much as we try to run from them. Everyone has a shadow that's stuck to them, not just Peter Pan and not just the boy in the garden. I am sad to tell you that I just like this shadow , is stuck to this story and disheartened I can't tell you anything cheering or lightening. The boy did the unthinkable , the unquestionable and the roses's brainwashing began from here and I'm sad to say I could not help because it was too late and I being born not early enough to help them, I'm once again saddened to tell you this tale.

   " who am I ?" the girl asks. 

    ". You are rose , your name is rose . Your my my ". the boy looks at   her preparing himself for what he has to do. He's not one for delaying important tasks but she was not a task.

 She would be his entire life and to be that he had to  ruin hers and just like that without second guessing it , he began this web of lies.

    ". You are my flower, my rose . I am yours. We belong to each other " He says looking her in the eye and stroking her face with his thumb.

   ". You might not remember me my love , but I will help you remember . This ...." he says.  

Opening his arms and using them to show her that he's talking about the house . 

   ". All this , is yours . Ours , my love ..... and I will try to help you remember "

    The lost , innocent and  fragile girl looks around the room without a sense of familiarity and  nods her head in agreement as if trying to understand a math problem written on the board by her old math teacher,  Mr Phillips. 

   ". All this ?"  She questions . Looking at the boy  wide eyed in amazement 

   ". All of it ,....  is yours my darling " he says using his hands again and kneels down next to her . 

Kissing her knees slowly and  she becomes uncomfortable. 

   ". Come , let me show you ". He says 

   Leading her by the hand to the outside . 

   ". This is the garden you love so much " he says kissing her  hands one by one as slow as he possibly can.

" .., and this" he points to a position in the grass. 

" We had our first picnic there ."  He leads her hand to the position so they can sit and the  girl can't take it anymore .

    She gets up hastily and  drops the arm , the boys arm that is . Pushing him aside and getting up. She tries walking slowly as she cries out loud and sits alone next to a flower. A lavender flower that is,

    ". I just can't ..." she begins 

   ". I can't remember any of this . It's just  too much . It's just  too much " she repeats .

   " It's okay , darling I'll help you remember all of it . Everything " he says
.
  Smushing her face together with his hands and kissing her nose . 

   " I'll teach you everything " he repeats in a whisper as she embraces him and she sniffles .  He wraps his body around her in a tight   warm male protecting or dominating hug . She feels safe , although it is not the right safe she should feel. 

   ". Everything, will be alright my rose . I'll teach you everything ". he whispers. 

  Stroking her long hair and making curls with his fingers .  He kisses her forhead and wraps his arm around her once more .

   ". Everything ?" She questions .  "  from the beginning "

   ". From the very beginning ". he starts . Wiping the tears that stroll down her face .

He takes her hand once more . Kissing her palm.  " let's go inside ". And he wraps his arm around her waist as he directs her back into the house . 

Once they are in the house, the boy sits her down as starts to kiss her. It was not a sudden kiss but a passionate one. One children close their eyes from seeing.

 As he kissed her more and more , she started to reciprocate his feelings. They kissed away time and she stopped at an instance .

". I love you ". She whispers into his ears.
". My rose ,......."

.................................................

The boys pov

". Master, master . ". The boy felt cold water on him and started shivering as he woke up.

". Sebastian ?" He asks as he wakes up .

" Master , you have been asleep for hours and the girl has just woken up. Get up sir " he finishes.

I have been sleeping ? For how long ? 

" You mean to tell me , that she hasn't been awake ?" I ask

". No, master " 

" So I imagined it ?"

" Sir , she hasn't been awake for days and you slept knowing this " he states.

So I dreamt all of this. I dreamed about everything . This couldn't be right . I can't imagine her awake when she's been asleep. 

" Sebastian, your not playing with me " 

    " I kid you not master , the girl has not awakened since she feinted.  The cure seems to be working slowly.  She only got up this instant and you have been asleep " . He finishes . 

    Looking at the disgusting creature , he slowly realized that he's been in another  one of his childhood episodes. It was happening again. Being next to her was doing something to him.  Maybe he was changing again. Going back to how things should be, but that shouldn't be possible. Unless. 

  ' no she couldn't be ' he thought to himself .