Chapter 17

However bad his intentions were or how bad his sins were. He didn't deserve this . His only sin was wanting to be loved when he knew he couldn't have been . They are two types of people , one that are loved or love and others who dream of it. This dreamer however was to be shoved into a cruel awakening . Sometimes I laugh at the cruel joke life has had   a hand in and how it toyed  with them. The boy whether cruel or manipulative was a boy . Life should have known that it was a boys nature to either love something or break it . Some who do not love should not be in positions where they must pretend to be loving. Only to come real close and squeeze the life out of something , like the flower. A rose is just a flower. One belonging to the ground and not in a case or pocket. Take one and you steal from it life . The boy though was the one.  being  stolen from . Time will play it's role as the fiddler
and fiddle  and I am once again saddened to tell you this tale .

Boys POV
My rose is now far from here and I at least have the time to stop this. At least she was safe . As I kept drawing water from the old pump in the garden . Running back and forth to save the one thing that keeps me sane . I see something shine in the scorching sun . Not something but someone.....

It was Sebastian and a few other birds . They were not talking birds but they could at least understand what he was saying . They had water in their beaks and were like me also trying to save the house . I didn't want to ask how it started or who was responsible for it. How did it even happen ? But I had no time . 

If I wanted to save the last thing dear to me . I'd have to work fast and use my head to find a better solution than this. Then it came to me 

Hours after , the house was still. The library was completely burnt down but the rest of the house was in good shape. It just needed a new coat of pint and to redo the roof.

As I sit down , out of breath and happy that the house could be saved. Sebastian flies down and sits next to me . 

". Master !" He says laughing . Almost falling to the ground.

What is wrong with this bird . ". What are you laughing about ". I say . 

". It's seems to me ,Master that you have lost all your sense. ". He says 

". Why ? " I ask . The curiosity getting the better of me than my anger . 

Look he says pointing with his beak. I look and the house looks perfectly intact. Nothing seemed to have happened to it . How is this possible .

Before I can ask Sebastian. He looks at me and continues laughing . " I won't keep you here anymore than you have to be here" . He grins . If birds could even grin ". Your lady waits for you in the forest by the garden. On the stone "

". I told you to take her to the tent . Not that stone ". I say teeth clenched . 

"She can't wait for me there and maintain being sane . ". I finish 

". I know master . I have not forgotten the secrets of our domain. I gave her something to take her mind of it "

I give him a questioning look.

". The red vile, master . The sleeping pill" he says at last .

I nod like it's my first time hearing of this.  

". Why, Master ? Is everything alright . You seem to not know anything . Maybe keeping her away from you is slowly taking your sanity. Go to her . I will find you if there's any thing you need to know " 

I nod my head in agreement and he flies off. I wonder what it is that bird actually does .
I ran into the forest as fast as my legs can take me . Hoping I can find where the stone is . I never could find that place without help. I ran until I find  a big tee with initials on it .  Then turn to the right .  I  see her laid  on a stone.  

She looked like a sheep that knows it's going to the alter for sacrifice and at this point has given up. Whatever mood  she was in or  besides her nature . She looked beautiful when she sleeper. A flower you  could pluck up from a garden and put in your pocket. I carry her and take her to the secret house in the forest. I think I'll keep the tent for another day. We needed to off the ground for a bit.