अध्याय 19

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
- 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟:
𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐔𝐬𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟:𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐔𝐬𝐞  𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

I opened my drowsy eyes partially to the melody of the waves hitting the sides of the yacht.

My body was more rested and I was not sore as before I went to sleep.

I nodded and slam my lips against his. Lorenzo started pounding faster into me causing my legs to uncontrollably shake.

"Fuck, fuck, yeah like that" I moaned onto his mouth as his thrust gets prolonged and faster. With one hand he holds my leg over and with the other I gently massage my clit, paying equal attention to both.

Lorenzo moves away from a little, he grabbed a hold of my left leg and places it over his shoulder.

Memories from hours ago flood my memories, no wonder I can hardly move. unconsciously I turned around to see Lorenzo's face asleep and carefree, but nothing. His side was cold.

"Well," I whispered under my breath and turned the other way in an attempt to catch my sleep.

I turned around, positioned myself in different positions but there was no way the dream could reach me. I reached for my jacket that was on the floor and reached for my phone.

My heart dropped the moment the screen lit up. It was 2:30 in the morning, a new day but what struck me was not the time but the day. My breath got stuck in my throat, chills ran up my spine and I felt how my heart slowly started to ache.

How could I forget about him?

I quickly sat on the corner of the bed and lifted my underwear off the floor, and proceeded to put it on. I began to breathe slowly allowing myself to relax. I pulled the jacket over my almost naked body. I needed to get out of here to be in an open place to take the air, and just for my luck, I was in the right place.

I was half-naked and I had completely forgotten that we weren't the only ones here. I left the cabin to find Lorenzo lost in his thoughts as he gently exhaled smoke from her mouth.

He had his back to me, the muscles in his tattooed back flexed for every breath he took. His arms were leaning on the metal railings. This fucker had clothes in here because he was wearing gray sweatpants. He wasn't joking when he said he didn't rent.

I crossed the jacket around my chest and approached him. I took a deep breath and re-created his position.

My heart starts pumping calmly once his hazel eyes turned directly to me. His lips leaned up, flashing me a quick smile as he positions the smoke on his lips. His eyes glistening as I smiled back at him.