𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ━━ ❝ THE DOCTOR IN HIDING ❞

HELLO EVERYONE 

TOLD YOU ALL I'M COMING AT YOU WITH THREE CHAPS 

THEY ARE SHORT BUT I FELT THEY EACH DESERVE THEIR OWN CHAP

STEVE'S ONE MIGHT BE LONG I GUESS IT DEPENDS IF I USE THE DELETED  SCENE OR NOT 

(THEY SHOULD HAVE USED IT !!!!!) 

𝕀ℕ𝔻𝕀𝔸

IT'S DARK OUTSIDE WHEN A LITTLE GIRL RUNS TOWARDS A HOUSE THAT HOLDS SICK PEOPLE

The little girl pushes through the crowd frantically.

She needs help

She's desperate.

Running up the steps,she sees a woman attending to the sick,as well as a man that doesn't look like them using a bowl full of water to clean his face.The woman gently scolds the young girl "aap yahaan par kya kar rahe hain?! baahar jao! aapako yahaan nahin hona chaahie." (What are you doing here?! Get out! You shouldn't be here. )

The little girl holds her hand that has money in a plea as she frantically says "mujhe doktar ko dekhana hai. yah mere pita hain." (I have to see the doctor. It's my father.) Bruce Banner slowly approaches,Taking his stethoscope out of his torn jacket pocket,he couches down to look less intimidating to the small child,

"shaant ho jao. kya galat hai?" (Calm down. What's wrong?) The little girl tells the man "mere pita..." (My father...) Trailing of as she looks towards the other sick people who are laying down in cots and moaning in pain

Bruce allows his eyes to follow where she's looking,pointing his index finger at the patients he asks "kya vah unake jaisa hai?" ( Is he like them?) The little girl doesn't answer.Holding out money that looks crumpled,her small hand shakes a little as she looks desperately at the man "Please."

------

Bruce Banner and the little girl run quickly to the edge of town. She leads him quickly through narrow passageways, and is proving too fast to keep up with.The scientist spots a nice car,Placing a hand on the girl's shoulder,he stands sideways in order to keep his face hidden.Once the car passes he looks around, worried.

Finally approaching the house he runs inside,Bruce watches as the small child leaves through a window, untraceable.

Ah,he is an idiot

The brown haired man huffs in disbelief "Should have gotten paid up front, Banner."

"You know, for a man who's supposed to be avoiding stress, you picked a hell of a place to settle. " Bruce Banner sharply turns his head,staring at the redhead who is smiling at him in distrust "Avoiding stress isn't the secret."

Natasha raises a perfectly shaped red eyebrow at the skittish man "Then, what is it? Yoga?" Bruce places his doctor's bag on the ground as he assesses his surroundings,wringing his hands together he moves towards the window "You brought me to the edge of the city, smart. I uh... assume the whole place is surrounded?"

Natasha keeps her friendly smile as she places the red sari onto the floor "Just you and me." Bruce know's she's lying but decides to hummor her "And your actress buddy, is she a spy too? Do they start that young?"

Natasha grimly thinks about her past,her friendly smile dropping as she says sadly "I did." Bruce narrows his eyes at the redhead "Who are you?" Natasha introduces herself to the brown haired man "Natasha Romanoff."

Bruce smacks his palm onto his closed fist,his lips tugging into a false smile "Are you here to kill me, Miss Romanoff? Because that's not gonna work out for everyone." Natasha shakes her head as she moves a little closer "No. No. Of course not. I'm here on behalf of SHIELD."