𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ━━ ❝ AVENGERS TOWER ❞

HOW ARE WE DOING

WHY YES I AM UPLOADING ALL THESE CHAPS RIGHT NOW

I AM SPOILING YOU LOT

WHAT A WILD RIDE HUH

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT WE ARE AT THE END

I AM TOTALLY NOT CRYING

I AM SO GRATEFUL TO EVERYONE THAT HAS READ THIS STORY

TO THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING OR NEW ONES.I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.YOU GUYS TRULY ARE THE BEST AND I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT

WEEKS LATER....

"Despite the devastation of what has been confirmed as an extraterrestrial attack,the extraordinary heroics of the group known as the Avengers has been to many a cause not only for comfort ,but also celebration."

"It's really great knowing they're out there.That someone is watching over us."

"I LOVE YOU THOR."

"And then these guys were like phew phew and Miss Stark came and it was so cool.I wanna be just like her."

"I don't exactly feel safer with those things out there.It just seems there's a lot they're not telling us."

"Superheroes? In New York? Give me a break!"

"These so-called 'heroes' have to be held responsible for the destruction done to the city. This was their fight. Where are they now? I mean a child was literally fighting with them.A child ! Who even allows that to happen ? I just can't believe they would even allow a child on their team."

"Tough questions are being asked about The Avengers themselves.Their sudden appearance and equally sudden disappearance..."

"What,this is all somehow their fault ? Captain America saved my life.Where ever he is and wherever any of them are.I would just...i would want to say thank you."

Nick Fury turns the screen of.He is again facing members of the WORLD SECURITY COUNCIL

A man with his white hair done up asks "Where are the Avengers?" Nick keeps a tight lip on that "I'm not currently tracking their whereabouts. I'd say they've earned a leave of absence." World council member 2 asks sharply " And the Tesseract?"

Nick answers back just as sharp "The Tesseract is where it belongs: out of our reach." World council one reprimands "That's not your call." Nick casually shrugs his shoulders "I didn't make it. I just didn't argue with the god that did."

World council one says angrily "So you let him take it and the war criminal, Loki, who should be answering for his crimes?" Nick says with some amusement " Oh, I think he will be." Council member 2 says with hands clasped in front of her on the screen "I don't think you understand what you've started. Letting the Avengers loose on this world. They're dangerous."

"They surely are. And the whole world knows it. Every world knows it." Nick allows the council members to ponder over his words.Council member one scoffs "Was that the point of all this? A statement?"

Nick glares "A promise." He shuts their screens of and walks out of the room,he heads towards the bridge.Agent Hill walks along beside him " Sir, how does it work now? They've gone their separate ways, some pretty extremely far. We get into a situation like this again, what happens then?"

Nick is not worried at all as he says to her "They'll come back." Maria stares at him with some doubt "You really sure about that?" He nods his head, " I am." She pauses in her steps "Why?" Nick thinks his answer is pretty simple "Because we'll need them to."