𝘽𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

Bruce sets down his project after hearing his niece softly speak "Uncle Bruce

Bruce sets down his project after hearing his niece softly speak "Uncle Bruce."

He slowly spins in his chair.A smile he only really gives to Maria "Hey kid.What's going on ?" Maria nervously steps from side to side a piece of paper in her head "Um.Papa does homeschooling with me.And one of my tasks was to write about someone i look up to...so here."

She quickly hands the paper over.Bruce blinks in surprise at her "Ah kid i'm not sure i'm someone you should look up to." Maria hugs her uncle "I-I think you should read it Uncle Bruce." releasing her uncle,she quickly leaves the room.Scared of his reaction

Bruce clears his throat.Fixing his glasses on his face,he begins to read what his niece has written

So papa gave me the task of writing about someone i look up to.It took me a while to write this because i look up to all of you.But i decided to go with you because i want you to understand why i look up to you Uncle Bruce.

The first thing i would write is not what you expect.I look up to you because even though i know it's hard to have the hulk inside of you mind and that it leaves you scared after you de transform.You still do it.Because you know that people need the Hulk.But i think Bruce Banner is just as much as a hero as the Hulk.And i believe Uncle Bruce that you deserve more credit.

I admire the strength it takes to be something you are scared of.But i don't think you need to be scared.The Hulk is apart of you and he can be a friend if only you let him.I look up to your brain.The way your mind works always inspires me to do my very best.

When you build legos with me.It makes me really happy and i wish more people got to see that your not scary.You are kind and care about all of us.You make sure papa and i eat.You spend time with me when i feel lonely.You read me stories when i've had a nightmare.

You are someone I greatly look up to and I feel proud that I get to say you are a part of my family.I couldn't;'t ask for a better Uncle.

Written by,

Maria Stark :)

Bruce gently places the piece of paper down on his desk.Taking his glasses off,he gently wipes at his eyes.

Only Maria could make him cry from happiness.

Placing his glasses back on,he looks over towards the glass wall.Seeing Maria quickly look away and lean away from the glass.Bruce leaves his project on his desk,he can work on it tomorrow.

Right now he needs to spend some time with his niece.Putting his code in.The glass door opens,allowing him to exit.

"Maria.Wanna go build some legos." He holds his hand out for Maria to take.The ten year old grins widely "Do i ever." She takes his hand.Bruce smiles the whole way as she talks about what they are going to build.

He wouldn't change a thing.