𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ━━ ❝ IN HEROS WE TRUST ❞

HEY EVERYONE

WOW LOOK AT THAT

IM BECOMING LIKE A FANCY WATTPADER

IDEK WHY I CHANGED IT

BUT SOMETIMES IMPULSIVE CAITLIN WINS

SO BAM

ANOTHER CHAP FOR YOU ALL

ALSO HAWKEYE TRAILER

I'M SCREAMING

INCASE YOU HAVE NO IDEA , I AM A HUGE HAWKEYE STAN.I LOVE CLINT,KATE AND LUCKY SO MUCH !!!!

THE TRAILER IS SO AMAZING AND I'M HYPED

ENJOY :)

𝔼𝕃𝕀ℂ𝔸ℝℝ𝕀𝔼ℝ

MARIA STARK GRIPS HER FATHERS SHIRT TIGHTLY IN HER HANDS

The two haven't been away from each other ever since they got reunited.Maria hates being away from him.

Bad things happen when he's not next to her

Tony keeps a tight grip around his daughter.It took a while for him to be able to calm her down.But now that she's calm.She's quiet.Hasn't said a word in an hour.

He's worried,very worried.

Tony catches Steve giving his daughter worried glances.He doesn't bring attention to it.Now is not the time to get in a fight with Captain-Steve,In a fight with Steve.

Tony gently rubs his fingers through Maria's hair.Staring at the briefing table with numb shock.He's devastated that Maria has lost Phil.That he has.He considered Phil a friend.

And just like that.He's gone.

Nick Fury lets out a defeated sigh "These were in Phil Coulson's jacket. Guess he never did get you to sign them." The director of shield throws Coulson's CAPTAIN AMERICA TRADING CARDS on the table towards Steve. Steve picks them up,clenching his jaw at the sight of the blood staining the cards.

Nick's voice sounds like it echoes throughout the helicarrier as he speaks "We're dead in the air up here. Our communications, location of the cube, Banner, Thor. I got nothing for you. Lost my one good eye. Maybe I had that coming."

Maria feels her dad press a kiss to the top of her head.It calms her somewhat.Nick contiunes on "Yes, we were going to build an arsenal with the Tesseract. I never put all my chips on that number though, because I was playing something even riskier."

The Director of SHIELD gestures his hand towards the Stark's "There was an idea, The Stark's know this, called THE AVENGERS INITIATIVE. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles that we never could. Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea, in heroes"

Maria doesn't speak as her father harshly stands,Carrying her out of the tense filled room.He is not about to sit there and listen or make his daughter listen.

Nick Fury sighs as he watches the Stark's walk of "​​Well, it's an old fashioned notion."

Steve Rogers stares quietly at the table,pondering over the Director's words.He's right.The world does need heroes.The world needs the Avenger's to come back together and protect them.His howling commandos understood that.And he paid the price.So did Bucky.

Steve selfishly thought that death would reunite them.That he would get to apologize to Bucky for not being fast enough.For not being able to save him.But instead he woke up in an unfamiliar world 70 years later with everyone that he's ever loved or cared for, dead or not remembering him.