𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ━━ ❝ LIFE IS SO UNFAIR ❞

HELLO WESTVIEW (JK HELLO EVERYONE !!!)

THIS.IS.A.LONG.ASS.CHAP.

LIKE OH MY GOD MY HANDS HURT FROM WRITING

IT'S 21 PAGES

BUT I HAD TO FOR YOU ALL

THIS IS MY TREAT FOR ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE OUT THERE

I HOPE YOU ENJOY

𝔼𝕃𝕀ℂ𝔸ℝℝ𝕀𝔼ℝ

MARIA SLOWLY COMES TO IN PAIN

She can hear alarms blaring and can taste the smoke in the air

She's lying on her stomach.Huh,No wonder she feels like vomiting.Placing her palms on the ground,She pushes herself to stand.

She winces in pain.What the hell happened ?

Maria's not sure where she even is,How did this happen ? Why isn't she with her papa?

A bomb went off and she was thrown in a completely different direction.Right,That's what happened...

Maria can hear a voice outside.Looking around the room.She sees a table that she can hide under.Making sure to stay quiet,she can hear a man's voice...He sounds very angry

Not good for her

-----

Tony pant's as he sits up.Steve Rogers slowly stands.Holding a hand out for Stark "​​Put on the suit." Tony doesn't need to be told twice "Yeah." The father looks around the room for his daughter. "Rees ? Rees ! Maria !"

Steve places a hand on his shoulder "I think she fell with Natasha

Steve places a hand on his shoulder "I think she fell with Natasha.We have to focus Tony."

Tony glares at Steve.He can't just leave his daughter "She'll be fine Tony.You raised a strong kid.But we gotta focus on what caused the explosion."

Tony sighs in defeat "Okay Cap."

The two rush out of the room

---

S.H.I.E.L.D agents clamor and yell at one another as they try to figure out the problem

An agent on the PA informs everyone "All hands to station."

Nick Fury shakes his head,sitting up slowly he places one hand to his ribs and the other,he raises to the earpiece "Hill?!"

Emergency alarms set off, fire extinguishers activate near surrounding fires and every agent is in a spinning scramble for their positions and armaments.

Agent Hill keeps the bridge as calm as possible...She's not succeeding too well " Turn up that engine! Number 3 engine is: down! Can we get a run in?" She runs over to the agent that was playing galaga,snapping at him "Talk to me."