𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ━━ ❝ WORMHOLE ❞

HEY EVERYBODY !!!!!

I AM ON HOLIDAY RIGHT NOW :)

I'M SPENDING MY DAYS WRITING AND SWIMMING LMAO.

HOW IS EVERYONE ELSES DAY ?

WE ARE BASICALLY AT THE END

HOLY CRAP

JUST TWO MORE BOOKS AWAY FROM ENDGAME

WHAT A CRAZY THOUGHT

ℕ𝔼𝕎 𝕐𝕆ℝ𝕂, ℝ𝕆𝕆𝔽 𝕋𝕆ℙ

𝔼𝕎 𝕐𝕆ℝ𝕂, 𝕆𝕆𝔽 𝕋𝕆ℙ

ATOP OF THE ROOFTOP Hawkeye fires arrows into the streaming flow of the Chitauri riders,hitting his mark each time. Hell, he even aims his bow behind him,without looking and releases the arrow, exploding a rider.

Clint Barton narrows his eyes as he informs the older genius "Stark. You got a lot of strings sticking to your tail." Tony tries to fly as fast as he can. "I'm just trying to keep them off the streets." Clint chuckles lightly "Well they can't bank worth a damn." He doesn't even look as he raises his bow and fires,hitting the churati's ride.

Clint smirks slightly "Find a tight corner." Tony nods his head "I will Roger that." He leads them towards tight corners and into Hawkeye's view point.The Archer fires arrow upon and arrow, exploding the chitauri riders.

Tony tries to keep leading chitauri riders under tunnels and through open parking garages."Oh,boy" He smashes into walls.Fuck that's gonna bruise...He looks behind himself to see how many are left...thanking god that there are none.The older genius is impressed with the archer.

"Nice call.What else you got?" He can hear Barton's voice as clear as day through his comms "Thor's taking on a squadron down on 6th." Tony sarcastically says "And he didn't invite me." He takes off towards where Thor is.

—--

A group of workers gasp and scream in fright as a huge alien monster comes right towards them.With only glass windows as protection.Some close their eyes,not wanting to see the very thing that will kill them...

A noise behind them catches most of the workers' attention.They scream again at the sight of a green monster smashing his way through the cubicles and towards the big monster alien.The hulk jumps out the window and catches himself on the Chitauri leviathan's jaw.

It brings its head down,trying to get the Hulk to let go of its jaw.More workers down below scream as the wing of the beast smashes the glass windows and sprays them with it.