𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ━━ ❝ HELLO INFINITY ❞

HELLO EVERYONE 

IM HERE WITH THE FIRST CHAP FOR GROUP 

THIS WAS A DOOZY 

IT'S CUTE 

BUT ALSO SAD 

BUT WHEN IS THE CHAPS FOR INFINITY SERIES EVER JUST HAPPY 

I AM SUPER EXCITED TO WRITE FOR THE AVENGERS 

IT'S GONNA BE AMAZING 

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕋𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣

TONY STARK SMILES AS HE WATCHES PEPPER HELPING MARIA BUILD A TOWER OUT OF THE LEGOS IN THE PURPLE BOX.

"This is gonna be much bigger than Stark tower." Pepper smiles amusedly as she grabs the yellow brick from the purple box "Oh really ?" Maria nods her head.Humming as she grabs a pink block to place on top of her mom's yellow one "Yep.With my brains this tower is gonna house all types of people.And animals."

Pepper hums in thought as she says "You are a very smart girl.Your not even using the instruction manual." Maria grins in the same way her father does when she is prideful "Manuals are boring.Plus there tower looks like garbage.Our's is going to be much better."

Pepper flickers her eyes upward and locks eyes with Tony's.The mother smiles as she sees the look of love on his face "Yes.Our tower is going to be the best." Pepper smiles at the sight of Tony in jeans and a band shirt.

She decided to go with a plain white blouse and jean shorts.Their daughter decided it would be amusing to put her iron man pj's on.Although Pepper could tell that Tony was very smug on the fact that he is his daughters favorite superhero.

"Of course it will be.Us Stark's only create the best." Pepper could see instantly when Maria's eyes lit up in happiness at hearing her dad's voice "PAPA !" Tony grins widely as he holds his arms out to catch his daughter.

Maria gets up off the floor and rushes towards her dad.Squealing in laughter as her dad lifts her up into the air.Pepper smiles softly at the sight of Tony pressing kisses all over her face.

Pepper slowly makes her way towards the two "Tony.We are supposed to be winding down the baby not getting her all hyper." The two pout in the same way that Pepper has to bite her lip in order to not chuckle "But mama.I wanna stay up and see the tower light up."

The two adults share a look over Maria's head.

"Ah.Baby,Pep and I are going to be having some...adult time." Maria frowns causing Tony to coo.Using his index finger to poke her nose.Watching amusedly as it scrunches up "I can be an adult."

Tony shakes his head as he rocks them slowly "Nope.That's not allowed.Your not allowed to grow up.I forbid it." Pepper smirks as she runs her fingers through Tony's hair "That's not how it works Tony."

Tony glares playfully at Pepper "Yes it is.Because i said so-" The two adults are interrupted by Maria's yawn.Tony presses a kiss to her forehead,mumbling on her skin "Someones sleepy."

Maria unconvincingly says "I am not." Tony smirked.His brown eyes holding amusement at his daughter's antics "Are too." Pepper interrupts before the two can continue.Knowing that both Stark's will go on for hours "Bedtime Maria Elizabeth Stark."

Tony chuckles as he says to his daughter in a stage whispers "Uh oh spaghettios,looks like mom used your full name bambina." Maria tries to give her mom puppy dog eyes "Mama.Let me stay up pleaseeee.I will be good.I can just sit and watch a movie.I don't want to sleep."