𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ━━ ❝ YOU HAVE HEART ❞

IM BCAK WITH ANOTHER CHAP 

I KNOW 

I AM SO NICE 

THIS WAS A LOT OF FUN TO WRITE AT 4AM 

A WRITER NEVER SLEEPS !

WELL,OF TO WRITE A CHAP FOR FRIENDSHIP :) 

OR MAYBE RED DEATH 

GUESS WE SHALL SEE ;) 

ENJOY 

𝕊ℍ𝕀𝔼𝕃𝔻 𝔽𝔸ℂ𝕀𝕃𝕀𝕋𝕐

MARIA STARKS FEARFUL EYES STARE INTO THE EYES OF THE BLACK HAIRED MAN'S AMUSED ONES

"Who are you ?"

The man lets out a chuckle as he tells her "I am Loki.The rightful king of asgard.The one who will rule midgard."

Maria Stark's eyes widen "Y-Your loki." The god rolls his eyes "Is that not what i just said little one." The nine year old's hands curl into fists "Why am i here ?" Loki points the secepter towards her "Because your powerful child.Your use will come.But for now i need you to do something for me."

Maria feels very small right now,and not just because she's physically small due to her age.But more so because the god is very tall and commanding "No." Loki chuckles as he spins the scepter in his hands "That's not how this works Infinity.I need you to let me through."

Maria whimpers "W-What."

The nine year old watches as Loki gets closer

"Let me through Infinity."

Maria's hands begin to glow blue "N-No."

"Let me through little one."

Maria feels something poking her

What is poking her

Loki grins slowly as he sees Maria's eyes beginning to glow a brighter blue.Her body staring to slowly glow as she allows him entrance to midgard.

"That's it Infinity.Let me through."

-------------

It's dark outside when Nick Fury and Maria hill land on top of the shield facility. Stepping out of the helicopter they can feel the wind from the rotor blowing Maria's hair and Nick's trench coat.Nick nods as he approaches Agent Phil Coulson who has been awaiting their arrival.

Nick raises his voice in order to be heard over the wind " How bad is it?" Phil removes his black tinted sunglasses.Raising his voice to be heard of the wind "That's the problem sir. We don't know."

The two agents and director enter the facility.Taking the elevator to the base below the surface.Once they make it,the three pass fleeing technicians, taking only the essentials "Dr. Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago."

Nick contiunes to keep in step with his two best agents...other than Romanoff and Barton "NASA didn't authorise Selvig to test phase." Coulson looks towards Nick as he says "He wasn't testing it, he wasn't even in the room. Spontaneous advancement."

Agent Hill,who is walking behind the two voices her confusion "It just turned itself on?" They continue to pass fleeing agents and technicians "What are the energy levels'' Coulson grimaces as he remembers the events that lead to this very moment "Climbing. When Selvig couldn't shut it down, we ordered evac."

Nick nods his head sharply as he asks "How long to get everyone out?" Coulson looks straight ahead as he tells his boss "Campus should be clear in the next half hour." Nick sharply says "Do better."