𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙊𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

Thor laughs boastfully as Lady Stark grins up at him "Will I get to go to Asgard someday ?"

Thor smiles at her "Someday lady Stark.I would love to show you my home." Maria holds her book to her chest "Is it like in my stories ?"

Thor says with pride "It's even better Maria.A very beautiful place full of the best people." Maria knows that her Uncle Thor is sad at the loss of Loki.But something tells the youngest Stark that he won't need to worry.

Loki is hard to kill

"Could you tell me another story,Uncle Thor.Please." The god laughs.Maria thinks he looks kinda funny.His large frame sitting on her desk chair "I can tell you one more story Lady Stark.But then you need to go to sleep."

Maria nods her head reluctantly "Fine.But there's no way I can sleep." Thor smiles softly "You won't be saying that in a minute." Maria places the book her dad got her about asgard on the side table.

She settles in "What story would you like to hear ?" Maria rubs her tired eyes "A story about Loki ? When you guys were younger." Thor smiles widely.He is sad at the loss of his brother but he likes telling stories about his childhood...in a way it keeps Loki alive.

Loki is alive in his memories

"Okay well when this story takes place.We would have been around twelve years old.Loki used to use his magic all the time.We would prank everyone.Maids.Teachers.You name it.This one time i had done something to make Loki mad,so he decided to get revenge on me."

Maria's eyes widened "Oh no ! what did he do ?" Thor says with a grin "Well i had a love for snakes.So he turned himself into one and waited for me to walk in the gardens.I didn't realize that it was Loki until he changed himself back yelling "it's me" and tried to stab me."

Maria gasps "He tried to stab you ?" Thor nods "Yes but fear not.I was a much better warrior so i took him down.I have a scar on my collar bone from his knife." Maria shakes her head in awe at the story she has just heard "That's crazy Uncle Thor.But it sounds like something Loki would do."

Thor says with sadness "My brother was many things.He lost his way a long time ago.But i never stopped loving him.I always hoped that one day he would stop this madness and just-and just-"

He sighs "But there's no use in thinking of it now.He's gone and i'll never get the chance to.Well it doesn't matter." Thor gently tugs her blanket up to her chin "Sleep well Lady Stark.For i shall protect you."

The god gently ruffled her hair.Maria says quietly "Uncle Thor.I think that you will get that chance.The sun will shine again and when it does,it will be wonderful.I forgive Loki for what he did.It wasn't all his fault."

Maria feels her eyes drift shut.She misses the look of surprise on the blonde's face.

"Good night Maria.Thank you."