𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙡𝙡

Maria Hill smiles at the sight of her niece wearing a smaller sized version of her blue shield catsuit and a black wig at the annual Stark halloween party "I'm dressed up as you Auntie for Halloween

Maria Hill smiles at the sight of her niece wearing a smaller sized version of her blue shield catsuit and a black wig at the annual Stark halloween party "I'm dressed up as you Auntie for Halloween."

Maria Hill crouches to be at the twelve year old's level "You look amazing Mini me.No one will be able to tell the difference between us." Maria brightens at hearing her Aunt's words "Really ? you think so !'

Her Aunt holds her hand out "Why don't we go show Natasha hmm." Maria bounces on the spot as she takes her aunt's hand "You think she will love it."

"Of course she'll love it.She loves anything you do kid."

Maria could see her Papa talking to some businessmen in his Captain America outfit.The group had all decided to dress as each other for halloween.

Uncle Steve was dressed as Papa

Papa was dressed as Uncle Steve

Uncle Bruce was dressed as Uncle Thor

Uncle Thor was dressed as Uncle Bruce

Uncle Clint was dressed as Aunt Natasha

Aunt Natasha was dressed as Uncle Clint

Aunt Maria was dressed as Uncle Nick And Uncle Nick was dressed as himself So Maria Stark of course dressed as her Aunt.Maria loved being able to hang out with her family.

Especially when Aunt Maria and Uncle Nick would be around.She didn't really get to see them as much as she wanted to seeing as they are very busy running SHIELD.But anytime she gets to spend time with them is automatically a good day in her opinion.

And her opinion is always right !

Her Aunt leads her towards the food table "Okay honey what do you wanna eat." Maria looks at all the options.Her eyes catch sight of some red cocktail sausages "You want some of those." Maria nods her head "Yes please Auntie."

Her aunt quickly grabs a few for her niece before getting some more food for the two to share. "You wanna go up towards the roof.It's a bit loud in here." Maria nods her head.Her social battery is slowly fading and to be honest,she just wants to be away from people "Yes please."

The two Maria's make their way towards the rooftop.They both take a seat on the lounge chairs out by the pool "Sometimes i like to be alone.Being around people can get to be too much." Maria relates so much with her aunt's words "It gets tiring when people expect you all day everyday to be there.Sometimes i just wanna go to my room and never leave."

Her Aunt softly says "I get that.But it's also good to get out there and meet people isn't it...I got to meet you after all." She gently bumps her nieces shoulder.Maria giggles "True Auntie.I wouldn't have gotten to meet you."

Maria hill smiles softly "And that would have been tragic.Not getting to meet my mini version." She gently wraps her arm around her niece's shoulder.The twelve year old slowly yawns "You just rest your eyes honey.I'll watch over you."

One minute the twelve year old was asleep,the next she woke up in her bed with a note beside her bed Never change mini me,never change From your Aunt Maria