Chapter 5 Time For Business

Old city  Sarton 

Sarton was a peaceful   town  but than after  the 10 year of great war now the  city full with crime who come here to     get  away form  law or  come here  to recruiter  in gang    the city  do have a lot of shoot with other gangs fight control some part  of Sarton but   one person    who live in a  apartments  that own for him self  in district  brenleen  name Dexter zak he is  a arm dealer the best one  out there  he can  get you anything you want    weapons, information  or  he do sell weapons' to most dangerous  people   out there   and  doesn't  matter    try of people  he sell weapons to for him it  just business.

one  day  leave his apartments   to  go do his business  but he  see some one stand there   look at him Dexter put out his gun out to warns  him. 

yelling

Dexter; hay if you want  to do  business with  me you have contact me  you  don't  come to my place  if you want get kill. 

 till  he disappeared  right in front  of Dexter  he do not  know  what happed to  him  so  Dexter  turn around start run  fast as he can  did not  look back   then  he was knock  down on the ground  pass out  after   minutes  he start to wake up  then he see two guy  stand front  of him, he  look both of them think they going to kill him but then  one of them put out a laptop  set on a desk  he open it.

Mr Boss;    Dexter  nice to meet you let   do  some  business.

Dexter; who are you 

Mr Boss ; my name is   Mr Boss  that owe thing  you have to know   

Dexter; ok  so what do you  will want for me .

Mr Boss;  well i want to do business with you i hear that   you  are the  best   one out there  can  get  anyone the best deal  that why i  want  to  hiring  you to be my assistant  because you the best one for the job.

Dexter;  mr boss    no  disrespect  but   i like work along  because  people i do business with  are dangerous  one mistake  they will kill you. 

Mr Boss;   you do have to  worried  about that because you going to start work with me now.

Dexter; ok  let do business together  so  what do you need

Mr Boss;  i need   you to get me in  council 

Dexter; what 

Mr Boss;  is there a problem  with that

Dexter; well  it just that    you need to  give them some thing  to join the council  and you can just  join  , so many  people try to in   council  but in up failed  some try to force way in  but    that just got them kill , you  do   not  want to waste  there time if you want to get kill.

Mr Boss; well   let  see about that Viktor  give  him the weapon  packages.

Energy Weapon 

Viktor walk toward dexter  give the package to dexter  he open  to see different   weapon he never see before  pick  up the  weapon start to shoot at random  targets    he is  surprising  that  the assault  rifle  doing so  more  destruction.  he reload to the  next  mag    start to rapid fire  every thing   till he was  out  of bullet, dexter   walk back  tell how he feel  about the weapon.

Dexter; well  how did  you  make  this  weapon  because  this  assault rifle can  penetrate  body armor, armor vehicles and bulletproof vehicles  this  new weapon  can  change every thing how you fight in the battlefield ,   know  what  this can get you  inside the council  it no way they can't refuse you.  i just need. 

Mr Boss; i  give you  two  week  to  setup the meet only  two week

Dexter;  ok two weeks  i  think is fine  i just need  to  convince  them you are a serious business man  i  call you the tall  you  time and the place   the  meet is. 

Mr Boss;  Dexter 

Dexter; yes do you need any  else .

Mr Boss;   me and you going to be  good business buddy but do not failed me  because  i do not like failed  to waste  my time ok. 

Dexter;  ok  i understand i will be in contact with you .

End of  chapter  5.