Chapter 6 The Council

Dexter is on his way to Festeara  to meet the leader of Nemesis name   Elissa viper  she is most   damage person   in festeara   she have so much influence inside the government, politics and  power people ,  Elissa is most ruthless   because she do not show no  pity  or  compassion  to her victim   but one  thing   should  not do  is betrayal her because  one thing she hate the most is  traitor   Elissa will show example to anyone who try to  betrayal or defector  and Elissa will  her power  kill  you   or anyone  who try  to get in her way. Dexter  finally arrives at  nemesis     palace  Dexter about to  knocking on  the  door then two  guard   can    out  grad  him put blindfold over over his face  took  him inside the palace     Dexter  don't know  where are they take him   till the guard  put  pp the blindfold  then see  Elissa Viper   water  her plants, see that he in a garden  house  but Dexter  walk toward  Elissa to compliment   on her garden.

Dexter ; hay  your garden  look will.

Elissa Viper;   Dexter  did you can here to talk about my garden or   here   to do business  because  i do not like  people set up meeting  last second  of my time  and you  know that i do not like.

Dexter; ok  just going to get to the point   some one contact  name  Mr. boss  he  want to join the council  but  just  hear me out    who even Mr. boss is  he going to convening  you that he is serious  about   joining the council. 

Elissa Viper;    if he will  serious about  join us   and who ever this Mr. boss  is  what  do he offer   council that  show  that he is serious  join  us .

Dexter;  well  i can show   this  will impressive  you.

Dexter  open  the weapon  case to show  Elissa Viper  she have  surprise look on her   face     pick up the weapon spectating the new weapon  and she notice that the weapon is not  heavy   but she have to test  weapon before   she  like it   Elissa  want  to ask Dexter   one  more  question .

Elissa;  what is  name  of   this weapon 

Dexter; well it call  ak volk  assault  energy rifle 

Elissa;  so the weapon use energy round ok let  go to the   target field to test this    new weapon   out  and Dexter  i hope   this will impress me  but doesn't  you know  happen   to people who waste my time  do you unstained.

Dexter;   yes i do 

Target Field 

everyone  walk  out the of the garden house to  go  down stairs   to the  vary  first  fool,  Dexter  have a lot on his mid  thinking   what   going to  happen next  but  he have   lot of confidence that  ak volk assault energy rifle  will make Ms. Elissa Viper  vary happy  than  they  entrance    the Target Field,   Dexter was   look  round  at the field   he was so impress design but  one thing he see  that was  worry   him   is he  see people  line up.