Chapter 1 The Division

before everyone  take moment to  breathe   gun shot   pass  the helicopter everyone is get  ready to  fight  the helicopter land   down on the   ground division force get out  helicopter  every one start to running to take coven from enemy gun fire  at them  it a bloody  battlefield. division  force are take heavy casualties  for  the enemy  fire  and every thing just got worse   the enemy start shoot mortars at  them, one of division team leader  use his  radio  to cell in a air  strike on the  enemy mortars  position,  the team leader  see fighter  jats  rapid missile fire at the  enemy  position  destroy  them  after air strike   division force  start to  advance  to the  enemy battle line then  enemy  gunners  start over fire at  them kills  half  of there platoon, team leader  tell  everyone to take coven  and over  fire  at  the  enemy  it huge gun fight both side take heavy casualties and chaos is every where  around them,  the team leader focus fire at the enemy  till he see  mortars  going towards  him  but  he realize that it  was to late for him.

  at the division base  kevin  was  have a terrible Nightmare  then he wake up realize it just a dream for him  but he see his division  watch   make  Nosie  that  mean the commander cell there  team  so   he get up from bed to  put on his gear  to get ready for the mission briefing. 

Commander:  Division we have  a  problem   another  terroirs attack this time   it was rivemouth town  the whole attack was   caught on camera , everyone was  get gun down it was a bloody  massacre. 

Kavin:  how did this happen in first  place  in the the middle in the day time and what about the first responders  should be there to protect the people and  how did the  terroirs got in the town first place.

 Commander: to be honest kavin  we  don't know  are self   was like  the terroirs  cut off singnal at the town  use that opportunity  attack the town  but we do got  every one investigator look at this attack .   

Randy:  what  about the  death toll of the terroirs  attack.

Commander:  90 kills and 79 wounds   in the attack  this wasn't the first attack  the   last three month  we  get report  that  military base , convoy ,  and village was attack who  are  terroirs we need to  stop them but  right now wait for  more information to come out but  we going to start the mission briefing.