Chapter 31

"Don't fucking touch me, you bastard!!"

Lauren screamed this at Carnage as she batted his hands away from her clothes. But the symbiote was not going to be deterred. As he sent out several tendrils to snatch ahold of her wrists and pin them above her head.  Chest heaving, she glared up at him with open hatred and let out a hiss as she felt a tendril worm its way down the front of her pants. A sly grin split Carnage's red lips wide almost giving him a feral expression as he rumbled out huskily. "You're making this harder than it needs to be sweetness." Opening her mouth, Lauren started to snap out a retort when the tendril down her pants ground itself against her clit through her panties. Causing a choked gasp to come out instead and she clawed at the tendrils holding her wrists captive.

Pleasure burned white-hot through her veins as it slowly slid them aside and touched her directly. Biting her bottom lip hard enough to draw blood, she hissed out tartly. "I'm not just going to lie here and let you have your way with me Carnage!" Humor shown in those large white eyes of his as he silently took ahold of the bottom hem of her shirt. Then without warning, he ripped it clean in half leaving her in just her bra. Pushing the ruined halves of her shirt aside, Carnage roughly cupped her breasts through her bra in his clawed hands. Muttering several foul curses under her breath Lauren tried to lift a leg to kick out at him. But the symbiote must have sensed what she was trying to do because he shifted his weight around so that her legs were pinned. He then pinched her nipples hard in warning causing her to let out a pained whimper.

A low growl of warning rumbled in his chest as he lifted the bra up and off of her breasts so he could have better access. Leaning his head down, Carnage ran his tongue around a pert nipple watching her every reaction like a hawk. What made her tremble with need and as he closed his mouth around it and sucked hard. She let out a noise that had him wanting to rip her jeans off of her and take her hard and fast until she submitted to him. An annoyed huff from Cletus rebounded throughout his mind followed by his host grumbling out. "I still say that we should just go ahead and kill her and then hunt down Venom." Carnage let out an undignified snort at that as he continued to torment Lauren with pleasure and then replied. "Venom's time will come soon enough Cletus, as for Lauren, I will be the one who will ultimately decide when we kill her."

Speaking of Lauren, she let out a shriek as she felt his teeth bite down on her nipple causing pain and pleasure to mix. Glaring down at him she mentally told her sex drive to fuck off and then hissed at him vehemently. "Fuck. You. Carnage. You sadistic bastard!" She watched as the corners of his mouth lifted slightly upwards and she felt him remove his teeth. Then with a wet pop, he released her nipple as well. Though her reprieve was short-lived as he started shimmying down her body licking, sucking, and nipping as he went. Earning him breathy moans and feral curses whenever he got to a practically sensitive spot. When he finally reached her jeans she was trembling with a need so fierce that it honestly scared her.

Evil laughter rebounded around the room as he took in the state of her and purred out huskily. "Just look at you, sweetheart, did Venom ever get you this worked up before?" Letting out a shuddering sigh as she fought to regain control over herself. Lauren felt the tendril that had been teasing her clit slide over her opening. This was followed by the sound of a soft pop as Carnage undid the button of her jeans and started slowly dragging them down her hips. A soft groan rushed past her lips as the tendril finally sheathed itself inside of her and started moving slowly, teasingly. Ramping up her desires once again. The sudden nip of his razor-sharp teeth against her left hip helped to ground Lauren from the pleasure currently pooling in her belly. Leaning her head back as she felt it brush up again her g-spot.

She then hissed through clenched teeth. "To answer your earlier question, yes Venom has gotten me this worked up before and then some!"A possessive growl rumbled in Carnage's chest as he yanked her jeans the rest of the way down her legs and tossed them aside. Leaving her in nothing except for her panties. Back arching off of the bed she relaxed her throat and let lose a shrill scream as the first of many orgasms burned through her. "You belong to me now sweetheart..." The cocky proclamation sent a shiver of dread down her spine. Panic squeezed at her heart as he shoved his way in-between her legs and spread them wide. Giving him a clear view of what his tendril was doing to her. In a futile attempt to stop the inevitable from happening, Lauren tried to force her legs closed.

But he simply tightened his hold to the point that she would surely have bruises in the morning. Vaguely Lauren felt the tendril slowly pull out leaving her empty, but it was soon replaced by something thicker and longer. Tears sprang into her eyes at the sudden stretch. And a pained sob shoved its way past her lips as he started up a fast and relentless pace. Carnage let out a deep guttural moan as he felt her walls clamp around him in an iron tight grip. But he pushed through her tightness and enjoyed the noises she made whenever he brushed up against her G-spot. Relishing in it really that he was the one giving her this pleasure and not Venom. The sounds that came from where they were joined would have made a virgin blush with embarrassment.

A hitch in her breathing was his only hint that she was close to having another orgasm. Putting them nose to nose he rumbled out softly. "Let go, princess, let me feel you come around my cock." He watched as she stubbornly shook her head no and tore her gaze away from his. A wolfish grin tugged at the edges of his mouth as he snatched ahold of her chin in a bruising grip and forced her to look at him. With his free hand, he wrapped it around her throat and squeezed. A choked wheeze made its way past those pretty lips of hers as she looked at him with utter fear in her eyes. She knew that it would take him very little to end her existence. Pain sparked from the tendrils that he had trapping her wrists above her head and guessed that she had dug her nails into them. But all that did was irritate him and have him tighten his grip on her throat.

It was only when he sensed she was about to lose consciousness that Carnage reluctantly let go. Tears trailed down her face as she hacked and coughed while trying to catch her breath. Using this to his advantage he snuck a hand between their bodies and pressed a clawed finger firmly up against her clit and rubbed it in tight circles. Lauren's eyes widened in disbelief followed by a choked gasp as her second orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Hips arching off of the bed, she manages to hiss out vehemently. "I will never belong to you Carnage, no matter how many times you try to break me!!" Cocking a brow at that he slowed his movements long enough to snatch ahold of her right leg and move it around his waist earning him a frightened yelp.

He then pulled out until just the tip was inside of her and then without warning, he slammed back inside of her to the hilt. "Motherfucker!!" The shrill cry left her throat raw as Lauren saw stars for several brief seconds. It honestly felt like his cock was pressing up against her stomach. Panting, she willed for her body to relax as he continued his assault. A trickle of fear burned like hot coals in her gut as his gaze traveled from her face to the scar on her right shoulder. That Venom had given her what seemed like a lifetime ago. The grin on his face slowly turned into a small frown as he ran his clawed fingers over it. Goosebumps broke out across her skin and she shied away from him. A lightbulb seemed to go off in his head as his grin slowly returned giving him a Cheshire Cat-like grin. Then quick as a snake, he sank his razor-sharp fangs into her opposite shoulder. White-hot agony burned through her body and a wetness was quickly spreading beneath Lauren's body.  Screaming at the top of her lungs, she bucked and thrashed beneath him to try and force him to release his hold.

But just like Venom, he dug his fangs deeper into her flesh. Causing shadows to gather at the edges of her vision. Tears streaming down her face, Lauren rasps out weakly. "You symbiotes are all the same-" Her tirade was cut short as the darkness dug its claws into her and dragged her down into a fitful slumber. Once Lauren's breathing evened out, Carnage slowly removed his fangs from her shoulder and ran his tongue over it to stop the bleeding. He watched as her brow furrowed in discomfort but to his relief, she did not wake up. A resigned sigh rumbled in his chest as he reluctantly pulled out of her core as well. His cock standing at attention thick and hard against his stomach. Muttering several curses under his breath, he then began getting himself off running a hand up and down his length. It took him maybe five minutes before he was roaring his passions up at the ceiling and spilling his seed on her stomach. Chest heaving, he leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss to her temple then purred out softly. "Sleep well my lovely, I have more fun things planned for when you wake up..."

Venom glared from his position on a rooftop of an apartment building. At the symbiote whose scent he had caught mixed with Scream's at the park. The female symbiote offered him a sly grin as she purred out huskily. "It didn't take you long to catch up with me handsome." A feral growl rumbled in his chest as he hissed back at her. "Who are you and how are you involved with Scream?" She feigned a hurt look but replied simply. "That's for me to know and for you to find out Venom. As for who I am, the name is Agony. Now if you excuse me I have business elsewhere." Without warning, she turned on her heel and took off at a dead sprint away from him. Venom let lose several foul curses and gave chase after Agony. He feared that if he lost her this time he would lose his chance of ever finding Lauren...