Chapter 8

"Let me go!"

Lauren hissed this through clenched teeth as she struggled to get herself free of the hold that Venom had on her wrists. The hardwood floor bit into her back as he pressed himself against her and she had to bite back a moan as she felt his erection press up against her stomach. A smug grin spread across his face as if he knew immediately where her thoughts had gone. She felt her face heat up in embarrassment and quickly looked anywhere but at him. Tugging feebly at the grip he had on her wrists she whispers softly. "No matter how many times you force yourself on me, I will never fall for you.." A dark chuckle resounded throughout the room causing a shiver to go down her spine followed by her letting out a shocked gasp as she felt him rub a finger against her clitoris with his free hand.

He then leaned forward until they were nose to nose and purred huskily. "Oh sweetheart, keep telling yourself that I'm forcing myself on you but you and I both know that you love every moment that we're intimate together." Opening her mouth, she started to tell him that he was crazy, that she didn't enjoy any of the things he did to her but all that came out was a weak wail as he slid the digit deep inside her aiming right for her g-spot. Venom then started moving it in and out of her at a teasingly slow pace relishing in every little sound she made. He did this for several minutes until just before she climaxed he pulled the finger free of her tight wet heat despite her mewls of protest.

Keeping eye contact with her he lifted the finger towards his mouth and licked it clean of her juices. Lauren took in a shaky breath as she pinned him with a frigid glare and hissed. "I fucking hate you!" Those oily black lips quirked into a small smile and in the next moment, she found herself flipped over onto her stomach. She let out a frightened yelp as he pressed himself against her back and whispered softly in her ear. "That reminds me, I still need to punish you for trying to escape." The blood in her veins turned to ice at that and immediately renewed her struggles at trying to get free. Chuckling softly to himself, he takes hold of her hips and pulls her back against his own.

Lauren felt her fear spike as she felt his erection press against her rectum and shook her head no. To think she would lose her anal virginity to this monster had her wishing this was all just a bad dream. A pained gasp rushed past her lips as he sheathed himself within her ass in a single thrust. Pain radiated throughout her whole body as he set about an intense pace right from the get-go.  Gritting her teeth she glances over her shoulder at him and begs of him. "Please pull out.. it hurts so much." Venom let out a dark chuckle and purred huskily. "It's a punishment love, it's not supposed to feel good, if it did then it wouldn't be a punishment now would it." Cupping her breasts in his hands he roughly tweaks her nipples causing her to let out a low moan.

She mentally called him every vile name she could think of when she felt something sliding up one of her legs. It curled itself around her hip and came to a stop against her core where it slowly started to move back and forth. Pleasure and pain soon bled together in such a way that had her gasping for air as he continued to move. An animalistic growl resounded throughout the room and Lauren let out a shriek as whatever had been rubbing against her core slid inside her with ease. Clenching her hands hard enough that she felt the sting as her nails bit into her palms she relaxed her throat and let loose an ear-splitting scream as her first orgasm burned its way throughout her body.

Venom shuddered as he felt her body grip onto his cock in an iron vice grip as if it couldn't fathom letting him go. He felt his lips lift into a mischievous grin as he hears Eddie let loose several foul curses.  Eddie then hisses at him. "Really! I'm back here trying to recover from the injuries we sustained from Carnage and here you are having your way with her!" Rolling his eyes at that he responded back tartly. "Like you have room to talk, you did the same thing to me not that long ago." A snort was the only response he got out of the mortal but he could feel the emotions seething from him and quickly put up a mental block before he could act out against him.

Trembling from the aftershocks of her orgasm, Lauren let out a whimper as she feels both him and whatever was in her pussy continued to move. Racketing up the pleasure coursing through her to such a degree that she saw stars. Clawing at the floor, she just wanted to escape from this hell and to get as far away from him as soon as possible. Though without warning he suddenly lifted her up off the floor and maneuvered her around so her legs were wrapped around his waist and continued with having his way with her. Clinging to him tightly, she burrowed her face into the crook of his neck as she felt her second orgasm hit her.  Venom purred contently as he felt her body grip him once again and felt that his own release was fast approaching.

Gripping her hips hard enough to bruise, he continued with the intense pace as before.  Lauren could only manage a soft pained whimper as she felt those claws dig into her skin. Then an animalistic roar shook the room as he filled her to the brim with his seed. Both panting in an attempt to catch their breaths as they came down from their orgasmic highs. She rested her cheek against his shoulder and willed herself not to fall asleep in his arms. Her right shoulder let out a throb of protest but she couldn't have cared less at this moment. Venom murmured something to her but she didn't catch what he had said. Though he then turned on his heel and strode back towards the bedroom.

As he stepped through the doorway she wondered vaguely if he planned to continue having his way with her on the bed. But to her surprise, as they reached the end of the bed he tightened his grip on her slightly and then maneuvered himself onto it so that he was flat on his back and she was laying on top of him. He then laid a clawed hand across her lower back in a silent command for her to stay put.  Though to be honest, she wouldn't have gotten far even if she could move.  As exhaustion threatened to drag her under she whispered softly. "Still hate you..." A warm chuckle was the only response she got out of him as she drifted off to sleep.