Chapter 18

"I love you too..."

The words circled around Lauren's mind like tiny little missiles as she laid there in bed with Venom spooned up against her back. She couldn't believe that she had finally voiced her feelings for the giant brute. And for Eddie as well. To think their relationship had started off far from favorable to now she couldn't imagine her life without them in it. A blush spread out across her face as she remembered the things Venom had done to her up until the wee hours of this morning.  Biting her bottom lip, her hormones surged and a wetness spread out between her thighs again.  Taking her free hand she trailed it down her stomach and pressed it up against her core.

Pleasure rocked through her body causing her to let out a throaty moan. And she then began teasing her clitoris intensely. Hell seemed to freeze over as the pleasure built and built until just as she was about to go over the edge. When a sleepy voice whispered in her ear. "Did I not satisfy you, sweetheart?" Biting back a curse as a clawed hand wrapped around her own stopping her from going into orgasmic bliss. Venom chuckled darkly as he felt Lauren try to continue pleasuring herself. He then slowly moved it aside despite her mewl of protest. Burrowing his face against her neck, Venom inhaled slowly taking in the scents of her lust as well as her own unique scent.

Lauren sucked in a sharp breath as she felt him nibble her neck gently. Followed by a loud moan as he put his free hand where hers had been and continued on with where she had left off.  "Oh fuck..." Unable to hold herself back, she ground herself against his hand as wave after wave of pleasure flooded through her body leaving her seeing stars.  Panting, she absentmindedly twined the fingers of the hand he had ahold of with his and rasps out. "I'm so close already Venom...please let me cum." That was the only incentive he needed as he increased the pace of teasing her clit. Back arching against him she soon relaxed her throat and let out a shrill scream as her orgasm burned its way through her body.

As she started to come down from her orgasmic high, Lauren vaguely felt him sheathe himself inside her in a smooth, single thrust. Before she had time to object against another sex marathon, he set about an intense pace. Venom growled low in his throat as he felt her core hold him in an iron grip. Grinding his hips against hers, he relished in the mewls and cries of pleasure coming out of that pretty little mouth of hers. Lauren sucked in a shaky breath as she felt him hit her sweet spot over and over again. And soon again she was crying out in bliss as another orgasm gripped at her. Biting back a curse, as it felt like her core was trying to suck him in and he just about orgasmed himself.

Feeling her trembling from the aftershocks of her back to back orgasms. He leans back slightly just enjoying this moment with her and he felt his lips quirk into a small semblance of a smile. When suddenly the image of when he had found her lying curled up on that bed, her body covered in bruises. The rage he thought he had tampered down suddenly flared back to life and he let loose a feral growl that caused Lauren to let out a frightened shriek. Mentally calling himself an idiot for spooking her. He hugged her tight against him and murmured softly to her. "Sorry sweetheart didn't mean to scare you." Glancing back at him, she offered him a knowing smile before responding back lightly. "I don't think I'm the only one who has stuff on his mind, maybe a certain symbiote perhaps."

Unsure of what to say to that, Venom went to pull away from her but was stopped by her keeping a hold of his hand. Looking at their conjoined hands he felt his heart clench in his chest. Even though he knew there were still a few weeks left in their agreement he found himself rasping out. "I don't want you to leave me, Lauren..." Eddie perked up at that and murmured softly. "Tread very carefully V." Several emotions played out in those hazel eyes of hers then without warning she turned in his arms. Which in turn caused him to pull out of her though before he could voice his objection. She was atop him and lowering her hips down slowly taking in inch by inch of him inside her. Once he was sheathed all the way to the hilt in her, Lauren then started up a maddeningly slow pace.

Placing his hands on her hips, Venom gently rocked his hips against hers earning him a breathy moan. Leaning down until they were nose to nose she smiled down at him but there was a sadness to it. Her hair was like a curtain around them closing off the rest of the world as she murmured softly. "What about my job, my family, my friends?" Closing her eyes as she felt him hit her g-spot again and then continued. "I had a life before you whisked me away." Not liking where this conversation was ultimately going he opened his mouth to say something. When she closed the distance between them and covered his mouth with hers. Letting out a possessive growl, Venom deepened the kiss as thoughts played out of her leaving them.

But whether they liked it or not they could not and would not force her to stay. It ultimately had to be her choice in the end. And if she wanted to go back to her old life who were they to try and stop her.  He let out a grunt as he felt her inner walls clench around his cock. Time seemed to move at a crawl as she continued to move atop him. Though it was Lauren who finally broke the kiss and purred softly. "Don't you worry handsome I'm not going anywhere..." The unspoken yet caused a small sliver of dread to trail down his spine. Not wanting to ruin the mood with continuing on with this uncomfortable conversation. He snaked a hand between their bodies and stroked her passions higher by rubbing his thumb against her sensitive little bud.

A hitch in her breathing was the only clue that she was getting close to having another orgasm. Feeling his lips lift into a Cheshire-Cat like grin, Venom increased the pressure and purred huskily. "I won't let you go without a fight sweetheart, now cum for me." The look on her face turned murderous for a split second before she screamed out in ecstasy. Letting out a feral snarl he thrust a couple more times before he joined her shooting his seed deep into her core. As they fought to catch their collective breaths.  Venom sought out Eddie and rasps out. "Is it really for the best to just let her go once the time is up?" There was a slight pause before he responded despondently. "It's her choice V, not ours. We both agreed that we wouldn't force her to stay if she didn't want to. "

He then continued with. "Besides, we still have plenty of time to woo her into staying with us." Liking the idea of that very much, Venom purred in content as he looked up at her. She glared frigidly back at him and opened her mouth to give him a piece of her mind. When suddenly he sat up and gathered her in his arms. Her knees rested on either side of his hips and her breasts were smashed up against his chest. Rubbing his nose against hers, Venom then begs of her softly. "Stay with me Lauren, please... We can make this work out between us, I know we can." She felt her heart clench at those words so full of love and promise. Taking in a shuddering breath, Lauren then says the words that would seal their fate as well as break her heart. "I can't..."

The curses that rushed past those oily black lips had her shirking away from him. And before she could say anything more. He ripped himself away from her and stormed out of the room without sparing her a backward glance. An animalistic howl full of pain resounded from the living room/kitchen followed by the sounds of wood and glass shattering. Then the sound of a door opening and slamming shut reached her ears followed shortly by a frightened human scream. Tears cascaded down her face and she found herself curling up into a ball atop the bed. As her heart broke into a thousand pieces and it was no one's fault but her own. But it was for the best, she had a life to get back to once this was over. Even if it meant she would be miserable. Spending the rest of her life without them was a small price to pay in the end.

Now mentally and emotionally depleted from what had just occurred. Lauren pulls the comforter blanket over herself as tears continued to trail down her face and waited for Venom to return.