Chapter 21

"Venom quit it!!"

"Don't-"

Eddie struggled on the couch as black tendrils pinned his wrists above his head. The bastard then had the audacity to grin devilishly down at him as he watched him struggle to get free. Sucking in a sharp breath as he felt a tendril make its way underneath his shirt and up to his chest. Where it wrapped around his nipple and gave it a firm but gentle tug causing him to let out a breathy moan. A pleased purr rumbled from the symbiote as he had the tendril continue to tease Eddie. "Fuck!" The curse burst past Eddie's lips as he felt himself harden to an almost unbearable degree. Biting his bottom lip hard enough to draw blood he undulated his hips to try and get some kind of relief. Though all that did was cause the zipper of his jeans to dig painfully into his erection.

Grunting in discomfort, Eddie yanked at the tendrils around his wrists and wondered what the hell was going on with Venom. He had been eerily silent on the way back to the apartment after seeing Lauren. And now he seemed to want to take his sexual tension out on him. The soft pop of the buttons of his jeans being undone brought him out of his thoughts and before he could object a tendril burrowed itself underneath the waistband of his jeans and then wrapped itself around his straining erection. The blood in his veins turned molten within seconds as the damned thing started moving up and down his length, slowly, teasingly. Venom watched him through narrowed eyes taking in every move and every little sound he made.

Within five minutes he was crying out in ecstasy and unloaded his load all over himself. Chest heaving, Eddie glared at Venom who was currently lapping up his seed off his stomach. Purring all the while like a satisfied house cat who had finally caught the mouse it had been hunting. Trembling from the aftershocks of his orgasm he then rasps out heatedly. "You are a pain in my ass, you know that right..." Letting out a dark chuckle, Venom maneuvered himself up Eddie's body until they were nose to nose. Those large white eyes crinkled around the edges with humor followed by him rumbling out softly. "That's one of the main reasons that you let me stick around." Something in the tone of his voice had Eddie leaning his forehead against the oily mass that was his unlikely companion.

They stayed like that for several minutes before they both had enough of the mushy feelings though not before Eddie stated calmly. "Trust me, old friend, she'll come back to us when we're least expecting it." Venom let out a growl of agreement before he disappeared back inside Eddie and rumbled out. "I trust you..." Shortly after saying that he curled up in a ball within his mind and fell into a deep sleep. Looking up at the popcorn ceiling, Eddie then pleaded softly under his breath. "You will come back to us, won't you Lauren?" He then maneuvered himself onto his side, then using his arm as a pillow Eddie soon fell into a fitful sleep.

Lauren was utterly exhausted, she didn't get a wink of sleep last night and was currently nursing her third cup of coffee. Muttering a few choice words under her breath she rested a hand against her forehead and watched the steam rise lazily up from the cup. All she wanted was to call in sick to work and just curl up back in bed and sleep the day away. But Andrew could smell a lie from a mile away and would demand that she come into work whether she wanted to or not. Not wanting to waste any more time, Lauren downed the rest of the coffee in several gulps. Ignoring the burn as it made its way down her throat.  She then stood up from the table and made her way to the sink where she rinsed out the cup and put it on the drying rack to be put away later.

Having a little extra time before she needed to head off to work. Lauren headed off towards the bathroom where she slipped inside for a quick shower.  After she finished, Lauren made sure to wrap a towel tightly around her body, and she then rushed back to her room.  Where she dressed in a pretty white floral dress shirt and light grey slacks. And a pair of shimmery high heels completed the outfit. With twelve minutes to spare she headed back to the bathroom. Where she put her hair up in a messy ponytail then finished with putting on just the slightest amount of makeup.  Once finished, she made her way back to the front of the house where she snatched up her purse and car keys from where she had left them yesterday.