Chapter 10

"No!"

"Oh come on, I told him that I wouldn't try to run away again!"

"I said no Lauren."

Eddie was quick to duck as she chucked a pillow right at his head. They had been going back and forth on the subject of removing the shackles from her ankles for the past hour. But both he and Venom still had reservations on whether or not she would try to escape from them once they freed her. Even though she had agreed to stay with them for six months he had an inkling that as soon as he had those shackles off her she would be up and out the door before he could even blink. Shaking his head, he then folded his arms across his chest then says to her tartly. "Forgive me for being a little suspicious of you wanting them off as both times you've been freed of them you've tried to escape."

Heat crept across her face at that and she was quick to look down into her lap. Lauren closed her hands into fists and clenched them tight in aggravation until the tops of her knuckles turned white. She then hisses at him. "Can you really blame me for wanting to get away from here!" His lips lifted into a teasing smile and before she could think to throw another pillow at him he states rather calmly. "No, I can't..."  Venom let out a peeved growl at that then rumbles out harshly. "Don't make me regret letting you out Eddie, or next time I'll be sure to keep you locked up for longer amounts of time." Letting out a growl of his own, Eddie replied back tartly. "Not if I make sure to lock you up first, and let's not forget our relationship got off to a rocky start."

Venom let out an undignified snort as the memory of his and Eddie's first encounter flashed through his mind. They had been like oil and water in the beginning but now he could see this pain in the ass human as his best friend. Now they just had to convince this beautiful, stubborn woman that it was worth the chance with staying with them. Speaking of which she had another pillow raised, aiming it right for Eddie's groin. Before she could think to throw it Venom was quick to send out a tendril and snatched it right out of her hand. Lauren let out a peeved growl and tried to snatch it back but Venom was sure to keep it out of her reach.

She then snaps at the both of them. "I hate it when you two do that whole talking to each other thing especially when one of you talks aloud. It makes me think you're talking to me when really your not!" Eddie let out an undignified snort as she sat there fuming and internally flinched as she started to reach for the pillow that Venom was still barely holding out of her reach. Her fingers brushed up against it but he needn't have worried for Venom lifted it up high enough that no matter how hard she tried she wouldn't be able to grab ahold of it. Determination settled in her jaw and before he had time to react she leaped up onto her feet on the bed and lunged straight for him.

He let out a pained grunt as her head slammed into his chin making him see stars for a brief moment. Though it turned into a wheezed groan as all the air was shoved from his lungs as she landed atop him. As he fought to take in a breath, he heard her let out a triumphant yell and knew that she had managed to finally get ahold of that damned pillow. Before he could get an arm up to protect himself she whacked him a good couple times upside the head. Finally, his lungs allowed him to take in a lungful of air and manages to rasp out. "Oh, that does it for you, little minx!" Terror showed in her face and she hit him one last time with it before scrambling to get off him.

Letting out a feral growl, he snatched hold of one of her ankles and yanked her back towards him. Venom prowled around the edges of his mind seeking out any weak spots that would allow himself to shove his way free but so far Eddie's mind was like a steel trap. Lauren felt her blood turn to ice in her veins as she found herself on her back with Eddie looming over her. Those blue-green eyes narrowed as he leaned forward until they were nose to nose. A throaty chuckle soon left him as he continued to stare down at her. She didn't see what was so funny and opened her mouth to tell him off when she noticed the black tendrils creeping slowly up his neck and knew that she needed to tread carefully.

Willing herself to relax, Lauren released her hold on the pillow and raised a hand towards his face. She watched as he involuntarily flinched away from her but something must have shown in her face for he soon relaxed and allowed her to touch him. A slight shiver of delight went down her spine as she caressed his cheek with her thumb and relished as a dusting of stubble tickled the palm of her hand. It was at that moment that maybe, just maybe she could see a future with them. Her heart gave a sudden lurch at the thought of staying here and felt heat spread across her face followed by some not so pure thoughts playing out in her head. Lauren watched as his eyes closed and felt a wetness bloom in-between her legs as he purred contently.

They stayed like that for a time before he breathed out huskily. "You know we can smell your arousal sweetheart." She sucked in a sharp breath as he brought his knee up between her legs and rubbed it up against her clitoris. His lips quirked into a mischievous grin and cracked open one eye which she noticed was now marbled black and white. Lauren let out a soft mewl of pleasure and before she could second guess herself leaned forward and covered his lips with her own. Eddie let out a possessive growl and deepened the kiss reveling in the sweet little noises that she was making. Venom did too, he was just below the surface of his skin waiting for the chance to break free.

The kiss seemed to go on forever until Eddie finally pulled back and started making his way down her body. Laying feather-light kisses against her now overly warm skin. A breathy moan left her as he nipped her hip though he soothed the sting of it with a quick swipe of his tongue. By the time he reached her core she was trembling with a need so fierce that she cried out in ecstasy as he ran his tongue along her opening. Eddie's whole body seemed to tremble with delight and in the next breath, he set about eating her out as if she were his last meal on this Earth. It didn't take long before Lauren felt her first orgasm burn its way through her and she let loose a shrill scream. As she was coming down from her high it seemed like the second one was quick to replace the first and for several moments all she could see were stars.

She vaguely felt him lift up her hips and moaned loudly as he sheathed himself all the way to the hilt inside her. The only warning she got from him was a soft growl that rumbled from him and then he started up a fast and intense pace. Biting her bottom lip as he hit her g-spot she manages to rasp out in-between his thrusts. "More please, I can take anything that you can dish out Eddie." A dark chuckle resounded throughout the room followed by him responding back huskily. "Oh, sweetheart be careful what you wish for." Closing her eyes Lauren felt her lips lift into a Cheshire-cat like grin and cried out as he burrowed a hand into her hair and yanked her head back baring her neck.

He then laid himself across her back and bit the side of her neck hard enough to bruise. She felt her eyes widen in shock and felt her core grip his cock tightly. A mumbled curse reached her ears and she felt him quicken his thrusts and shortly after felt him pour his seed deep inside her. Fighting to catch her breath, she manages to get out weakly. "Did you seriously just fucking bite me!" Eddie removed his teeth from her neck before responded back lightly. "Oh don't deny that you didn't like it, it felt like your pussy was trying to pull me in deeper." Blushing slightly she looked back at him and wanted immediately to punch his face in for the smug look on his face.

Lauren started to tell him to get the hell off her when she felt him getting hard inside her. Shaking her head she pinned him with a frigid glare and then hissed at him. "You and Venom are like horny teenagers you know that!" Eddie moved his hips against hers earning him a loud moan and he felt Venom grin devilishly and knew that the symbiote was up to something. Before he could say anything, Venom took control over his voice box and purred sensually. "And the night is just getting started Lauren..."