Chapter 29

"Move!!"

"Get out of the fucking way!!!"

Lauren found herself screaming this at anyone who got in her way as she made her way through the crowds of people. Chest heaving as she fought to catch her breath, but she didn't dare to slow down. Frightened screams suddenly sounded from a long way behind her followed by an animalistic roar. "Lying, crazy bitch!!" The feral curse wheezed past her lips as she maneuvered her way through a large group of teenagers. Several of them hurled curses at her back as she shoved the last few out of her way when they didn't move fast enough for her.  Time seemed to come to a standstill as a familiar voice cried out in ecstasy. "I see you Lauren!!!" Utter terror burned a path through her body as she tried her best to pick up the pace.

But fatigue was starting to settle over her like a heavy cloak, her lungs burning with every inhale. Feet pounding into the pavement Lauren found herself calling out to Agony. "Venom will hunt you down and kill you for this." An evil cackle filled the air at that followed by Agony stating confidently. "Venom doesn't scare me sweetheart, my friends and I can take care of him." The threat to the big guy had your hackles go up and a feral snarl made it's way free past your lips. And before she could give it much thought, Lauren came to a sudden halt then spun around to face Agony. It took the symbiote but a mere moment to catch up with her. A sly grin spread across Agony's face as she stalked forward with a predator's grace and purred out softly. "Has the little mouse given up? Is she going to allow the house cat to gobble her up?"

As her body began to tremble, Lauren held her ground as Agony sized her up like a prime cut of meat. She then began to circle her like a shark drawn to blood. A clawed finger absentmindedly skimmed across her cheek making her shudder in revulsion. Followed by Agony growling out in irritation as Lauren remained silent. "Nothing to say little mouse?" In the next breath, Agony was right in front of her a crazed expression spread across the symbiote's face. Nothing could have prepared Lauren for the blow to the face that sent her sprawling onto the ground. The coppery taste of blood filled her mouth and she wondered vaguely if she had bitten her tongue. Head ringing, she went to push herself up onto her hands and knees. When terrified screams rent the air followed by the sound of hundreds of feet running away from Agony and her.

Spitting a mouthful of blood onto the ground, Lauren willed for the world to stop spinning as she did her best to avoid getting trampled. Though for all her best efforts she received a kick to the ribs and someone stepped down hard on her right hand causing her to let out a pained yelp. Once the dust settled, she pulled said hand tight to her chest, a pained groan made its way past her lips as she uneasily made it back up onto her feet. Shadows gathered at the edges of her vision and Lauren muttered curses under her breath as everything kept on spinning. Willing for her body to stay upright, she then ground out softly. "This little mouse hasn't given up quite yet."

An undignified snort left Agony at that and then before Lauren could even think to react she found herself in a bone-crushing embrace. Utter terror burned white-hot through her veins and she began struggling in a vain attempt to get free from this monster. But all that did was cause Agony to tighten her hold on Lauren to the point where she could hardly breathe. Digging her nails into the female symbiote's chest she manages to rasp out. "Let go of me!" A throaty chuckle rumbled through Agony's body and into hers, followed by the symbiote brushing her lips against Lauren's ear and purring softly."No, I don't think I will sweetness, you're the prize everyone's after in this whole mess and my partner has already promised Carnage that he could have you."

Several foul curses surged past Lauren's lips at the mere mention of Carnage. And the memories she thought had been locked away in the farthest reaches of her mind played on an endless loop. Of being tortured and forced to have sex with the red and black symbiote over and over again. Just the mere thought of going through that again caused her body to start trembling uncontrollably. Chest heaving, she adamantly shook her head no and hissed out through clenched teeth. "I refuse to go back to that psychopath!!" A shiver of dread went down her spine as she felt a clawed hand dig into her hair and yank her head back. Baring her throat to Agony's heated gaze, who let out a dark chuckle as Lauren hit, kicked, and scratched at her.

A terrified scream ripped past Lauren's lips as Agony leaned her head down suddenly and nipped at her throat playfully. Though the sting didn't last long as the sadistic bitch ran her tongue across it soon after. And then laid a chaste kiss against her now hammering pulse. Lauren hated that she was powerless yet again to one of these monsters, everything that Agony had done to her so far. Reminded her of how Venom treated her in the beginning, using fear to control her. Carnage as well. Having enough, she reared back not caring as several strands of her hair were yanked free. Stumbling backwards several steps, Lauren pinned Agony with a frigid glare and growled out. "You, you're supposed partner, and Carnage can all go fuck yourselves!!"

Agony let out an undignified snort at that and went to take a step towards her when a familiar voice rang out from behind Lauren. "Are you about done playing with her yet? Carnage is starting to get impatient." A feral growl rumbled past Agony's lips followed by her snapping back. "Scream, I don't give a damn about what that bastard wants, things were just getting interesting with this human!" Knowing that Scream was here sent a shiver of dread down Lauren's spine as she slowly turned around. The red, yellow and black symbiote stood several steps away from where she stood. Scream offered her a Cheshire Cat like grin before turning her attention back onto Agony and rumbled out. "If you choose to act like a spoiled brat Agony, then I will take Lauren to Carnage myself..."

Before either of them could let out a retort, Scream sent out several reddish-orange tendrils and had them wrap around Lauren's wrist and yanked her towards her. The air rushed out of Lauren's lungs as she slammed into Scream's chest. "Hello sweetness, did you miss me?" Those words echoed around them as one tendril forced itself under Lauren's chin and forced her to meet Scream's gaze. Willing herself to stay calm as she looked into those familiar large white eyes and rasps out. "I missed you like a fly misses a pile of shit." Barking out a laugh at that Scream tightened her hold on Lauren earning her a pained whimper. Putting them nose to nose, she then purred softly so only Lauren could hear what she said. "Time for us to go and meet with Carnage."

Scream watched bemusedly as the human adamantly shook her head, but unfortunately for her she had no say in the matter. Not wanting to chance losing her in a scuffle Scream began the process of drawing Lauren inside of her. She watched as the human's eyes widened in shock and a terrified shriek rushed past her lips and began to struggle. But it was too late, half of her body was already inside Scream. Lauren glared at her with open hatred and opened that pretty little mouth of hers as if to curse at her but it was in that moment that the rest of her was pulled inside her and all that escaped was a cry of despair. Grinning wolfishly, Scream laid a hand on her stomach where Lauren was being held and purred in content.

She then spared Agony a heated glare and rumbled out. "As for you, I'll deal with you after I hand the human over to Carnage! For now head back to the apartment and relay everything that has happened to Toxin." An annoyed growl rumbled in Agony's chest but she reluctantly nodded her head and then turned on her heel leaving Scream to her task. Scream watched her go for several seconds before she turned in the opposite direction and headed for the rendezvous point. She then muttered under her breath. "You will never see your lover again Venom, this I promise you..."