chapter 6

I've edited  a bit so if some comments don't make sense that's why, Enjoy!

hope you enjoyed Lucas POV, i would love if you commented who you thought would suit each character please.

Kelsey

Lucas

Susan (Kelseys mum)

Rachel

Carrie

Sarah

Abbey

Kelseys POV

I made sure to wake up early the next morning, so I could shower and actually to get to school on time. When I'd finished my shower, I dried myself, put on my black jeggings, a white tank top with spagetti straps and a black cardigan with black ballet flats. I blow dried my hair and quickly straightened it. I then grabbed my bag and made my way down stairs. I walked into the kitchen to smell bacon and eggs. Licking my lips, I sat down at the island on one of the stools.

I poured myself a glass of juice when mum placed the plate of food in front of me. I said a thanks and immediately dug in. Within a few minutes, all of it was gone but i was still slightly hungry. how could i be? There was at least 2 sausages, 4 peices of bacon, two eggs and beans. Usually that does me but I wanted more, so I got up and cooked double the amount that I had. It didn't take me long to finish it all, but strangely I was still hungry.

When I got up and washed my plate, I went rumaging in the cupboard and found bread, I went in the fridge and found some ham, cheese, coleslaw and some salad cream. Weird combination I know, but I was so hungry. I quickly whipped the sandwhich up and gobbled that down, with some more orange juice. I was finally sated. I got my car keys, ooooo it feels great to say 'my car keys', he he.

As I was making my way out the kitchen, I caught the sight of my mum looking at me with a weird expression, "What?" she abruptly shook her head and stuttered before saying, "N-nothing honey, have a nice day" ooooook, whats up with her?

I made my way out the door and got in my car. I drove my way down the road and entered the school gates not long after. I parked near the gates before I made my way to the school entrance where I spotted Rachel and the girls. "Hi" Rachel beamed as soon as I reached them. I said hi back and smiled at the other girls. We walked into the school, each of us going different directions to our lockers. I opened my locker and grabbed my books when I smelt something so enticing. Cinnamon witha hint of lemon.

I closed my locker and saw Lucas striding towards me, as he got closer, the smell got stronger and I realised that, that was where the smell was coming from. But how could I smell something so far away. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I felt my arm being grabbed and dragged to a door. Lucas opened it and pushed me in. When I turned around to protest, I was shoved against the wall right before Lucas's lips crashed into mine.

When our skin came into contact, I felt a spark and an urge to ravish him. I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him harder against me. Lucas's strong hands were massaging my hips before they travelled down to the my thighs and lifted me up.

My legs automatically wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer. I felt him press against me and I couldn't help but let a moan escape my lips. Lucas growled and I felt it rumble against my chest, as he kissed his way from my lips the corner down to my chin and across my jaw before trailing down my neck. When he reached the curve between my neck and shoulder and started sucking on it, a loud moan erupted from me.

My breathing quickened as I felt his teeth scrape against my neck. I let out a yelp as teeth pierced my skin. Just as I was about to scream, a calloused hand covered my mouth therefore muffling my scream. I tried to push him away but his grip on me was too tight. The pain finally stopped when I felt his teeth retract and his tongue lap at the wound afterwards. What the fuck is going on? What the hell is this guy? I pushed once more and I was dropped back to my feet right as we heard the squeak of the door and someone clearing their throat.

We looked at the door to see Mrs collins standing there with her eyebrow raised, "I think you two are late to my lesson" she moved out of the way and waved her hand to signal us to go to lesson. I went first and hurried out of there, I wanted to get as far away from him as I possibly could. But then it dawned on me, that we were in the same science lesson and I sat next to him. Shit. What was I going to do?

 Hope you enjoyed!

BTW, the sandwhich is actually my favourite sandwhich. i was hungry one day and found them in the fridge so i put them together. it's so good. 

remember to vote, share and comment.