chapter 33

Hey guys, I got an A on my maths coursework, SO HAPPY and ive finished both of my english assessments, god it's good to be free! This is dedicated to Shadowstricken, Enjoy!!!

We've been here for an hour, and ive downed gods know how many, vodka shots, martinis, whiskeys, beers and I'm still drunk, not even a buzz, not even a slight buzz.

Damn, vampire thingamajig.

Lucas hasn't drunk much, he's about a shot and one beer.

I asked him about it and he said that becasue he's alpha, he can't allow himself to get drunk in case he has to do some protecting.

I told him that i can't get drunk sp if anything does happen, i can help but he just simply said force of habit, but he still hasn't drunk much.

I feel sorry for him, becasue he's only 18 and he has the responsibility to look after an entire pack.

Yes, he can have help from his dad and dylan, who's his beta, but he's the Alpha, he's the one that has to make the decisions.

He can't even get drunk like a normal, underage drinking teenager.

I want him to have fun.

And he will have fun.

"Come on" I grabbed his hand and led him away from the bar,

Amy was having fun with some girl, if you know what i mean,

and Dylan was off dancing with some random drunk girl.

"What are you doing?" He asked puzzled.

"We can't get drunk but it doesn't mean we have to sit around like old people. We're going to have some fun and dance"

He smirked and let me lead him to the middle of the dance floor, pushing past, hot, sweaty, even some aroused bodies.

Geez i dont wanna smell that. There are some downsides from being a hybrid.

We found a spot with enough room to move around.

Jessie J's song 'burning up', came on, (Listen to it, it's a wicked tune).

I faced him and started swaying slowly to the start of it. His hands grasped my hips slightly and swayed with me.

Then when the beat kicked in, i whipped around and grinded against him.

I smirked when i heard his growl of wanting.

I raised my arms and linked my fingers in his hair.

One of his hands splayed out on his stomach as his other gripped my hip, his head dipped into the crook of my neck.

We swayed and grinded against each other like you do in a club till the end of the song.

We danced a bit more for 2 more songs, before the drinks got to me and i had to pee.

"Hey, i'll be back, i need to go to the bathroom" He nodded and followed me out of the dancefloor.

I signaled for him to wait at the bar while i go take care of my business.

I waited in line for acouple of minutes before it was my turn. As I got into the stall, everything that id drunk came back up. It was so sudden I'm lucky I even hit the toilet.
I puked a few more times before it stopped. God what is going on?
I wiped my mouth as carried on with my business.
I peed, washed my hands and got out of the bathroom, without getting my head smashed in, SUCCESS!

I headed for the bar when i felt a tingling sensation.

I looked around and saw a couple walking through a door that said employees only

and i felt a strange sense of a pull towards them.

I followed them through the door, and just saw them disappear around a corner.

I sped up and felt the pull getting stronger.

Just as i rounded the corner, a fist comes straight at me.

I ducked just in time, whipped up to see who had thrown the punch.

I never thought i'd see him again. The bastard, that damn vampire, my bloody maker.

"How are you alive?" He asked perplexed, almost to himself.

"Who cares, i can smell her god awful werewolf, she's a fucking hybrid, she's an abomination" The girl next to him snarled. His mate, the one i was swapped for.

Next thing i know, she's charging at me in vampire speed.

I quickly catch her fist and slammed my own into her chest, sending her flying back down the corridor.

Christian then charged at me, catching me off guard and slammed me into the wall.

His hand was around my throat, his other pulled back, his hand claw shaped aiming for my chest.

I grasped his hand around my throat and twisted it to the side, breaking it.

I kicked him in the groin before kicking him in the wall opposite us.

His mate comes at me again.

I grabbed her the throat and smashed her into the wall as well, I let my hand go for a spilt second before i ripped her jugular out.

As soon as i retracted my hand, she turned to dust. This all happening in a matter of seconds.

A piercing scream erupted behind me.

I turned around to see Christians faced contorted in pain. I killed his mate and he's feeling the loss of her soul.

Now he knows how Lucas felt when he killed me.

I advanced towards him, "Stop where you are, you bitch!"

I ignored him and carried on further. "What are you doing, stop, listen to me, listen to your master, I am your maker!" He carried on but i still ignored him.

I've been told that a vampire can't help but do what their makers tell them to do for a year before their free.

I don't know why i'm not listening to him but i don't care, all i can feel is the adrenaline, pumping through my veins.

I pulled him onto his back and i sat down on his thighs, grasping his arms and pulling hard.

I ripped his arms from his sockets and they turned to dust.

They'd grow back in a day but he's not gonna live for a day.

His screams vibrated through out the corridor.

I slapped a hand over his mouth to silence him.

He whipped his head to the side to free his mouth and he growled, "why the fuck aren't you listening to me, get off and do as your told!"

I smirked at him and raised my hand in a claw like state like he did for me.

"I am divergent and i can't be controlled" The last thing i saw was his confused face,

before my hand broke through his chest and

extracted his non beating heart before his heart and him burst into dust.

I giggled giddily to myself. I've always wanted to say that.

I hope you guys enjoyed.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

Thank you!!!! xxxx