chapter 34

I haven't done a Lucas POV in a while so here you go, hope you enjoy!

Lucas's POV

I was sitting at the bar waiting for Kelsey to come back fom the bathroom, for about 5 minutes. Whats taking so long?

Suddenly a rush of anger and power flooded my whole being.

I bolted from my seat and headed towards the bathroom.

I halted when I saw Kelsey reappear from a door that said,'Employees only'

She had a smirk witha proud look on her face. My face scrunched in confusion.

I strode over to her. "Kelsey, what were you do-" I cut off when i saw her hand.

Her whole hand to just past her wrist was covered in blood.

"Lucas, guess wh-" I ignored her and yanked her into the bathroom.

Luckily it was empty but not for long so i had to hurry.

"Luke, what are you doing? You gotta listen to-" I cut her off again,

"Kelsey, i dont care at the moment, we gotta get this blood off before someone sees and then you can explain to me what happened"

I turned the hot tap on and covered her hand in soap before scrubbing it under the water turning it into a pinkish colour.

When the blood was gone, i got some paper towels and wiped her hands dry.

"Now, tell me what happened?"

She grinned at me and what she said next completely turned my blood cold.

"I saw Christian and his mate, I went after them, we fought, blah blah blah, I killed her then I killed him, isn't that so cool?"

She giggled the last bit, but i was far from happy.

This isn't good, not good at all. I can't lose her, not again.

Fuck, how i could have forgotten to tell her the most vital part. Shit, shit, shit.

I'm so fucking stupid.

"Kelsey, you can't kill your maker, because if you kill you maker befor your year is up-" Her face then drained of all colour and her body swayed before slumping down.

I caught her before she hit the ground.

Her breathing became shallow and her eyes began to droop.

"No, no, no, not again, don't you dare give up"

Dylan, Amy, get your asses, to the car, Kelsey killed Christian.

I got back confirmations instantly.

The alcohol should be out of their systems in acouple of minutes.

They both had a lot to drink but not enough to be shit faced, so the adrenaline should get rid of it quickly.

I hoisted Kelsey into my arms, bridal style and carried her out of the bathroom, through the crowd of people and outside as quick as I could to avoid any questions.

I made it to the car to see Dylan and Amy are already there.

I rest my knee on the car and balance the lower half of Kelsey's body on it, so i can fetch the keys from my pocket.

I fished them out and chucked them towards Dylan.

"Hurry and start the car, her breathings getting slower" I ordered in a panic.

Amy opened the back door for me and I climbed in, laying Kelsey on his lap.

"L-lucas" her quite voice made my heart break.

"Yes baby" She slowly opened her eyes ans stared at me with her puppy brown eyes, barely keeping them open.

"Am i going to die?" I just about held backa sob.

"No, baby, you're not going to die. Not this time"

She gave a small smile, before her body went limp again.

"Dylan, hurry the hell up!"

"I'm trying"

"Well try harder!"

Acouple of minutes later, we stopped outside of the little infirmary that we have.

The twins climbed out and Amy open the door for me.

I scooted out and hoisted Kelsey, closer to my body.

I ran to the door and push them open with my back and hard as i could.

"Mark! Mark!" I see the pack doctor, round a corner with a panicked expression on his face when he saw Kelsey.

"Alpha, whats happened?"

I barged past him and went into a private room."She killed Christian, her maker"

Thats all i need to say because everyone knows what happens to vampires when their makers are kille within a year of them turning.

I laid her down on the bed and Mark, went straight to work, putting a heart moniter on and a gas mask.

Suddenly he froze. I couldn't see what he doing but the way his head was positioned, it looked like he was looking at her stomach.

"What's going on?" I asked, my voice obviously laced with fear.

He slowly turned around, with an excited/worried expression on his face.

"Alpha, our Luna is pregnant"

What. Did. He. Just. Say?

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

Hope you enjoyed!! xx