chapter 18

When the girls had finished dressing me up, they go started on each other. i looked in the body length mirror and gasped. My once wavy hair, now had cork screw curls and flowed around my shoulder and down to my waist. 

My make up was just little. i only allowed them to apply, lip gloss and blush. i hate mascara and eye liner. 

My dress was beautiful though. It was a mid thigh purple strapless dress covered in sparkles, that hugged my curves. My shoes were just plain black flat with some diamonds around them. I wasn't wearing heels, i'd bloody break my neck in them. 

My jewellary was simple. A silver necklace with a diamond encrusted heart on it and a plain silver bracelet. And to match it all off, a sparkly silver clutch. 

It was 10 o'clock when we were already. we made our way downstairs and was just about to walk out of the door when a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back in.  "There is no way, that you are going our dressed like that" Lucas growled

"Excuse me?" i scoffed at him

"You heard me, you're not wearing that, go back upstairs and change into jeans and a jumper, something that'll cover you up" 

"No way, you can't tell me what to do and what to wear" immediately his eyes went black and he closed himself in on me, standing close enough that our chest were just about touching.

"Do as you're told, or else" oh it's going to be like that is it. If he thinks i'm going to submit to him, he's got another thing coming. i stepped closer, so my chest was pressed against his and warpped my arms around his neck, pulling him down, so my lips were next to his ear. 

"Or else what?" i heard him growl right before he grabbed my hips and slammed me against the wall and started ravishing my lips. i kissed him back, our tongues fighting for dominance, he won of course. When i felt his hands loosen from my hips and slide down to my thighs, i pushed him out of the way and rushed out of the door yelling a "Bye" over my shoulder.

The girls were already waiting in the car, so i jumped in and we sped off. We all giggled as we drove down the road. 

About 15 minutes later, we pulled up to a parking lot outside of a night club, blasting a beaty music called The Underground. 

Lucas's POV

Oh my god, when i saw Kelsey in that dress, i wanted to take her right there and then. But i knew i couldn't, i had to wait till she was ready. i snapped out of my thoughts, when  i saw the girls leaving. i quickly grabbed her arm and ordered her to change her clothes. There was no way in hell, that i was letting my girl go out to a club dressed like that. 

 i couldn't go because of Alpha business, so i couldn't protect her from all of the horny guys that would be out and would want a taste of my mate, just from seeing her in that dress. 

When she defied me, it turned me on so bad, but i still couldn't let her go out like that. 

i wondered what she was up when i caught a glance of mischief in her eyes before it quickly disappeared. My heart pounded when her chest pressed against my own and her arms made their way around my neck. 

i couldn't help myself but kiss her and so i did. But before i knew it, i was being pushed away and kelsey was already in the car with the rest of the girls speeding of down the road. i growled in frustration. she is going to be the death of me. i know it.

kelsey's POV

We'd only been there only half an hour and Rachel was already smashed. She was downing shots of vodka like it was water. i tried one but it burned my throat making me gag. So i switched to having prezzeco. i took a sip of my third drink, when i got a tingling sensation in the back of neck. It felt lke someone was watching me. 

i looked around and saw no one out of the blue. So i brushed it off and finished my drink. I'd been hit on by a couple of guys but i'd turned them all down. 

By eleven 'oclock, all of us were pretty much hammered. Even carrie, who's usually shy, had brightened up a bit and was havng some fun. 

we all tried to dance on the dancefloor and when i mean by tried, i mean completely epicly failed. We were all too drunk and since we all execpt from me were wearing heels, it made it worse. So we stumbled more than danced. 

I then had the sudden urge to pee, so i pushed my way out of the crowd, and stumbled my way to the ladies bathroom.

It was empty, so i didn't embarress myself when i slipped and fell arse over tit. i giggled as i pulled myself up and managed my way into a stall. i done my business and washed my hands as well as my face. Damn clubs are hot. 

i made my way out of the bathroom, only to smack into a hard wall. i looked up to see a rock solid chest, belonging to scary looking over 6'0' dude. 

his brown hair was thick and wavy. his skin was of a pale complexion. He had a menacing look on his face with an off looking smirk. But the most disturbing thing was his eyes. They were bright red.

"Hello darling, nice to finally meet you" He shoved me back into the bathroom, grabbed the back of my head by my hair and slammed my head into the tiled wall. 

i smacked onto the floor, my head pounding and my eyes fuzzy. i tried crawling away, but the Mystery guy grabbed my ankles and pulled me back towards him. i shouted for help but i doubted anyone could hear me over the loud music. 

The guy grabbed my arms and hoisted me up to flop me over his shoulder. i could feel myself slipping as i went upside down and he carried me out of the bathroom, down a hallway and out into an alleyway. Through the dizzyness, i saw a black car, with a another guy waiting. i heard him say something, but couldnt make it out due the pounding in my head.

Next thing i knew, i was being dropped into the boot of the car and just before i passed out, i saw the guy who took me grin with a sadistic lookin his eye, before he slammed the boot shut leaving me in darkness as i went unconscious.