chapter 37

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

I LOVE YOU GUYS THAT ARE READING MY STORY, VOTING AND COMMENTING ON IT. XXX

Lucas's POV

I was jolted to consciousness as an ice cold sensation erupted in my upper body.

I sat upright and coughed my lungs out as i wiped the water from my eyes. I looked upwards to see a Charlie and a shy Mark standing there holding a glass.

"Sorry, Alpha but you wasn't waking up" I stood up and swept my wet hair off of my forehead, "It's ok" I looked towards Kelsey, lying peacefully, having no idea, that we're gonna be parents. To twins for that matter. I strolled towards her and sat on the chair, grasping her hand and raising it to my lips.

Another hand in front of me appeared and grasped Kelsey's other hand. Charlie was standing there with a raised eyebrow. "Twins huh?"

I let out a short breathy laugh and run my fingers through my hair, "Yeah, I cant believe it either. What else i can't believe is that you know that i got your daughter pregnant, yet you haven't gone mad"

He let out a throaty laugh before replying, "Oh no, on the inside, i'm chasing you through the forest with a shot gun, imagining that when i catch you, i'm castrating you and shoving your precious jewels down your throat" My eyes widen and i gulped, "Buuuuut, I have seen how great of a leader you are, and i've heard about how well you've looked after my daughter during her change, god bless her, and i saw the amount of love you have for her when we-" he paused, closing his eyes for a second before carrying on, "when we lost her after that bastard Christian near enough killed her" His expression changed to one of out rage but he immediately held it back and soon came back to normal.

"So, i am giving my trust to you to look after her and your children, my grandchildren. Geez, i didn't think i'd be saying that yet." I let out a small chuckle, "Well, sir, i can assure you that i will do everything in my power, to protect all three of them and if for some reason, i fail at that, i give you full permission to castrate me and as you say, shove my precious jewels down my throat" I gave a small smile at the end.

"Oh, believe me, if the need ever arised, i most definetely wouldn't need your permission"

"k" I squeaked. A throat clearing sounded from behind me, i turned around towards Mark.

"Alpha, do you want to know the sex of your children?" I grinned when he said that. My children. My wolf howled with joy. "Yes please" I answered giddily.

Mark situated himself in his chair next to the ultrascan machine a majigy.

He ran the scanner thing over Kelsey's stomach, what can i say, i'm no doctor, i dont know the actual names.

"Ok, lets see" Mark mumbled to himself.

I stared at the screen to see if i could tell what sex my children were gonna be but they just looked like blobs to me.

"Ok, alpha, we have a boy" I leaned closer with a cheshire cat grin on my face as i stare at the screen again. My face instantly went into a frown, "How can you tell? how do you whats their thing and whatnot, they just look like blobs"

Doc gave me a small smile and simply said, "years of practise". He turned back to the screen and and started scanning again. a couple fo seconds past, before we got an answer, "Aaaaand, we have a girl" I began grinning again. God, i'm so happy, i can't wait till i get to see my little angels.

But my happiness didn't last long when i looked at Kelsey. She was still unconscious and unaware of what was happening.

I've imagined this moment for as long as i could remember but not like this. I wanted me and my mate, laughing and crying with happiness when we found out about our baby, but the one i love is unconscious and missing out.

I grasped her hand and raised it to my lips. Please wake up, Please, Please, wake up.

please comment

Boy names

Girl names.

what ever name i pick, i will dedicate the chapter where they're born to the people who suggested them.

Love u all xxxxx