chapter 24

Kelsey's POV

I felt uncontrollable rage start to build up inside of me, i felt my fangs begining to poke through. The bitch tried to kill me. Now it's my turn.

In a blink of an eye, I had her pinned against the wall by her throat. My fingers curled around her neck, till she was red in the face. 

I hissed and bared my fangs at her. I relished when the satisfaction she held in her expression when she staked me, dissapeared and turned into sheer fear.

"Kelsey, don't hurt-" i felt my dad come up behind me and try to reason with me but i cut him off when i stepped slightly away from Megan, keeping my hand around her throat and kicked my dad in the chest, flying him across the room, slamming into the wall. He fell to the ground unconscious.

I whipped back around to see Megan going purple and slowly closing her eyes. I took my hand away and she sucked in a deep breath giving a few coughs before i place my forearm on her neck this time.

"You shouldn't have tried to kill me, you little slut" I called her a slut because i could smell at least 3 different guys on her including her and theirs faint arousal that was quickly becoming covered by fear.

I yanked her head to the side by her hair, smiling when i heard her yelp and sank my fangs into her jugular. 

Her blood was good but it was missing something. No where near as good as Lucas's but i didn't care, she'd pissed me off, now she was paying.

I closed my eyes in content. 

Soon, i was surrounding by shouting, and i felt hands gripping my shoulders before they ripped me from my frenzy. 

I hissed at the group that had formed in the living room. A couple of them were tending to Megan and the rest, about ten of them, started to close in on me with menacing glares. 

Some had knives, others had wooden stakes, the rest were bare handed. 

Ooooo, a fights about to happen. Thats if they can keep up.

"Catch me if you can" i said with a smirk before i'm racing out of the door. 

I just get to the middle of the clearing, when fire exploded in my right shoulder blade. 

I halted and turned to see men and women piling out of the house, coming from around the house and out of the forest. 

I smelt something burning and i pinpointed it to a guy at the front of the crowd, who was holding a gun.

I remembered then the pain in my shoulder. The bastard shot me.

I crouched slightly, and bared my fangs at the ever growing group of vengeful werewolves. 

Out of the corner of my eye, i see two guys come charging towards me, both holding 2 feet long metal poles. 

The bigger of the two got to me first, and goes to make a swing but i gripped his neck with one hand and the waistband of his jeans with the other and launch him across the clearing.

I don't wait to see where he lands before i'm turning around, jump in the air and slamming both feet into the second guys chest, flying him about 30 feet away and me falling on my back but flipping myself up just as three more people come at me.

 For gods knows how long, people came at me, and i launched them away from me. i injured some of them but i could hear Kali in the back of my mind, telling me to refrain from killing them. They are my dads pack.