chapter 15

Thank you so much and i hope you all enjoy!!

kbushby124 :) xx

Lucas's POV

i smiled at the sight of my mate reconncecting with her dad. When i realised who her dad was, i asked my dad for Charlies number and called him straight away. i just thought that after everything that she has been through, she deserved something nice. When they pulled away, they both wiped tears from their eyes and smiled at each other before mom shouted that dinner was ready. We all piled into the dining room, and sat down at the table to eat our steak pie, mash potatoes, veg and gravy. lovely jubbly. But during dinner, i kept thinking about the situation with Kelsey because she stiffened when i sat down next to her, meaning she's still annoyed at me for marking her without her consent.

i really needed to talk to her. So when everyone was done with dinner, i placed my hand on her thigh, i grinned when she gasped, and leaned down to her ear, "We need to talk, can we go upstairs?" i saw her gulp before she slowly nodded. i took her plate and mine to the sink and grabbed her hand on my way out of the kitchen, pulling her up the stairs into my room. 

i led her over to the bed and we both sat down crossed legged facing each other. Silence filled the room, as we both sat there silent. i wanted to apologise to her about me marking her but i didn't know how to how to start it. i looked up and saw Kelsey wringing her fingers, staring at them as she bit her bottom lip. God i want to bite that lip, i growled as i thought  of what i wanted to do to her, but immediately regretted it when my mates head flings up with wide eyes. 

"Sorry, it's just that your biting your lip and all i can think about is biting that lip myself" i rushed out as i stared at her and she looked away with a blush creeping up her face. "s-so, um, w-what did you want to talk to me about?" she stuttered out. 

i took a breath, "I brought you here, so i could apologise for what happened at school today, i swore to myself that i wouldn't mark you until i had told you about all this, and that you were confortable with it, But Zoric, my wolf, took control and i couldn't stop him. it was killing me, to see you in that much pain and for the whole time, i wished it was me in your place, i'm just so so-" i was cut off when warm lips pressed against mine. 

Throughtout, my whole apology, i hadn't realised that Kelsey had shifted closer, our knees touching till she pulled back from me, "I forgive you, i know it wasn't your fault, i'm sorry that i overreacted earlier, i was just still overwhelmed by what i went through" i released a breath of relief and smiled at her as i gently grabbed her head and pullecd her in for another kiss. 

The kiss quickly deepened, as we both raised to our knees, our bodys alligning, as she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer. i fisted her hair as i gripped her waist, letting my hand slide to her hip, down to her thigh and around to her ass, giving it a squeeze. i heard her moan as i slid my tongue between her lips and explored her mouth. she gripped my shoudlers as things started to get really heated, but the moment dispersed when there was knock at my door.

we both pulled away as the door swung open to reveal my mom, standing there, with a guilty grin on her face. she knew exactly what we were doing and just wanted to kill the moment. "Yes?" i said with a huff, "Nothing, just wanted to tell you that desserts downstairs" she explained before walking off, leaving the door open. 

i looked towards Kelsey, to see that she was tomatoe red. i grinned as i pulled her close again, now for the big question, "So, when you moving in?"

Next update, will be about the characters appearances, so you readers can remember what everyone looks like and might be able to give me ideas about the cast.  Thank you, and hope you enjoyed!!