chapter 31

Lucas's POV

Me and Kelsey were cuddled up on the sofa watching Fast and Furious,

with Dylan on the single seat and Amy laying on her front on the floor

when i felt Kelsey look at me. When i looked towards her, she was biting her lip and had her concentration face on.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I wanna go out. Lets go into town" She added on.

"You want to go clubbing? After last time?" i asked hesitantly

"Eh, what you gonna do, it's happened you can't change it, besides, i think i can take care of myself now" She shrugged.

I thought about it. I mean i want her to have her freedom and get out there but i'm skeptical about letting her go because of what happened last time.

I'll go this time, to make sure she's safe, i don't care if she's stronger than me, (but don't tell her i said that)

"Ok, sure, why not"

"Yay!" Her face lit up before she jumped from the sofa and grabbed Amy before pulling her up the stairs.

"I guess we're going out" Dylan said before he slumped himself upstairs.

I headed for mine and Kelsey's room to find it empty.Kelsey must be in Amy's room.

I kept my black jeans on and just changed my t-shirt into a white dress shirt.

I rolled the sleeves up slightly and squirted some cologne.

Kelsey's POV

When Lucas agreed to go out, i was ecstatic, so i grabbed Amy and vampire sped up the stairs to my and Lucas's room.

When we reached the room,

i let go of Amy's hand and she immediately

doubled over with her hands on her knees,

huffing and puffing.

I stopped mid step and raised an eyebrow at her, "Are you alright there?"

She waved her hand, signaling me to carry on with what i was going to do and weezed out a 'yeah'.

"You sure?" She responded with a thumbs up.

I grabbed everything that i needed and zipped out of the room yanking Amy with me towards her room.

We got in and i dumped all of my stuff on the bed.

"Geez, you're excited aren't you?" i just give a huge toothy grin. Amy chuckled and went into her closet to chose her outfit.

I go into the bathroom to wash my face when i get a sudden icky feeling,

i bolt to the toilet just in time to spew all my lunch into it.

i threw up one more time before i feel completely fine again.

What happened there?

I flushed the toilet just as Amy rushed in, "Are you ok? i heard you being sick"

"Yeah, yeah i'm fine, nothing to worry about" i give a small smile.

She hesitantly nodded and gave me a weird look.

I washed my mouth out and turned to walk out back to the bedroom,

when something in the mirror caught my attention.

i stepped back and turned to the side. My face contorted into one of confusion.

i lifted up my top and saw a slight bulge in my stomach, Daaaaamn, i need to lay off the bacon.

I shrugged my shoulders and carried on my way.

Amy was in front of her vanity mirror curling her hair.

I was too impatient for that shit, so i just brushed my hair and styled it into an half-up half-down hairdo.

I applied a little of mascara with some slight natural blush with red lipstick.

i went to slip on my dress that was red as well. It was a strapless dress that reached mid-thigh with ruffles all around it.

Next were my heels. They were a silver sparkly open toe, with about 3 inch heels.

I dont wear any higher cause' knowing me i'd fall and break my neck.

but now just hearing myself say that i sound like a pillock.

i'm a bleeding vampire. I can't lose balance or break my neck... well i can but i'd just come back to life.

Oh well, still not wearing really high heels.

i looked in the mirror and smiled. "You look se-e-exy" Amy said with a diva snap of her fingers.

I giggle at her movement, and blushed.

she's right, you know, you do look hot, honey boo boo.

Thanks kali... why do you call me honey boo boo?

I don't know, i just like it.

Fair enough.

"Let's get this show on the road" Amy said, linking her arm through mine and struting out of the room

*************************************

Sorry, it's short and boring but i needed to write something as it's been 8 days since my last update.

just to warn you all, the endings coming soon, and i promise i'll make it good, until then could you all comment, vote and share my story please. i'd oh so much appreciate it, thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx