chapter 30

please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Kelsey's POV

 It'd been about 3 weeks since i was kidnapped. 

When i woke up, me, Lucas and Robert had a little meeting about me.

It's only a theory as i'm a rare case but Robert thinks that i was able to survive and become this hybrid thing instead of dying is because of my human side.

My human side, allowed the vampire venom to latch onto that instead of my werewolf gene.

And with the whole blood puke palava, Robert thinks that i can only drink Lucas's since he's my mate, but it's literally only a theory since nothing like my situation has ever really been recorded.

Trust me to be the awkward one.

I always get stuff that people no nothing about.

I mean when i was about 12, i got all these rashes up and down my arms and legs and the doctors said, they'd never even seen it before and had no idea how to treat it.

I had to wear long sleeve and trousers for over a year.

Anyway back to the task at hand. 

there was one thing that everyone was worried about. 

Vampires are immortal. and i'm part vampire, so none of us know if im going to age or not. 

Lucas just said, to not worry and to just see what happens and we'll figure it out. 

I was a couple of days before i was thrown back into training, but when everyone was outside training, i was put into the gym for mine considering what happened last time. 

Sometimes Lucas trained me and sometimes it was Robert. 

They've both sparred with me and i always beat them. i've never fought before, it's like when i fight, something takes over me and i just know exactly what to do.

Now they just test my limits. 

They told me to run on the tread mill on the highest speed they had which was 15 for as long as i could. 

I ran for about an hour and half before i had to stop. 

One day, they made me run the tread mill for 2 hours, do sit ups for an hour and push ups for an hour along with me doing pull ups for as long as i could which was a couple of hours, with out a break between any of them.

At the end, they measured my heartbeat straight afterwards and it was barely above 60 beats per minute. 

I was sweating but literally only slightly. 

Lucas is jealous because even though he's alpha, he can't do half of the stuff that i did that day.

My dad's tried getting in touch but i don't want to talk to him. 

Lucas told me about him having Christians mate and not remembering. 

I know it was an accident  but i am what i am cause' of his stupidity. 

i'll forgive him eventually but right now, i don't feel like talking to him.

I'd finished my training for the day and went up to my mine and Lukes room for a shower.

I stripped off and climbed into the shower stall. 

I washed my hair and and the rest of my body. I dont need to shave as when i became a vampire, i am completely hairless except from my eyebrows and head of course. 

It's one of the good things of becoming a vampire along with not having to go toilet as much. 

it's because my body uses literally everything for energy. So i only have to pee like once every two days, such a time saver.

anyways, not long after i got into the shower, i heard the bathroom door open and instantly smelt Lucas. 

The shower door opened and i felt his warm body allign with mine. 

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pulled me harder against him.

My head tipped back, when one of his hands, slid up my torso,

giving my left breast a quick squeeze

before grabbing the side of my head and whipping me around

before slamming me against the tiled wall.

His lips crashed against mine instantly and our tongues started exploring each others mouths before our tongues started massaging the other.

He brought a knee between my legs and slid it up.

i tipped my head back and moaned. 

i wrapped my arms around his neck and lifted myself, so i could wrap my legs around his waist.

Luke carried me out of the shower

and quickly put me down to dry me with a towel

before picking me straight back up

and carrying me into the bedroom.

I was dropped onto the bed

and a heavy weight came upon me.

i looked up into Lucas's eyes to see that they were pure black.

We went right back to kissing. 

His hands wondered my body, giving a caress here and a squeeze there. 

His lips slid across my throat down to my mark and he started biting and sucking on it. 

i couldn't help but let out a loud moan and fixated a hard grip on his hair, as he entered me.

For the whole night, we made love, on our last round, right as we climaxed i bit into him and started drinking, 

He screamed with pleasure, like there was no tomorrow. 

He probably woke the whole house up. 

He slipped out of me and laid beside me, pulling me towards him, so i could lay my head on his chest. 

"i love you kelsey" he whispered, kissing the top of my head.

"i love you too Lucas" i replied right before i fell asleep.

Please tell me what you think? 

If you have any questions or are at any point confused, please just ask and i'll reply. xx