Epilogue

1 year later...

Kelsey's POV

Me and Lucas were getting the kids ready for bed, I had Hailey and he had Hunter. it's only been a year but they're both grown to the equivalent of 3 year olds. They stopped growing fast about a month ago. Just as I tucked Hailey in, she mumbled, "I wuv you mummy" I smiled and replied, "I love you too, baby girl" she immediately fell asleep and so had Hunter. I love them so much, they make laugh as well, for 3 year olds, they argue quite well, whenever Hailey asks Hunter for something, he always complains about she's a girl and he shouldn't do what they say, and Hailey always rubs in the fact that she's 2 minutes older. As I'm reminiscing in a memory, the door knocked. My dad walked in, beaming, "Kelsey, there's someone here to see you" my brows scrunched in confusion. My dad stepped further in the room, and a woman walked in behind him. She had shoulder length blonde hair, and green eyes that I could never forget. Mum. Sudden rage erupted with in, how dare dad bring her here, after she left me without even a face to face goodbye because I was apparently a "monster". I growl and launch myself at her. Rock solid arms snaked around my waist and hauled me backwards. I could see my mum, breathing heavily with wide eyes. My dads arms were wrapped protectively around her, I went to scream at them but a hand clamped over my mouth and I was suddenly lifted and carried out of the babies room, down the hallway and into the kitchen. Once I was set on my feet, I whirled around and started going off on one. "How dare you bring her here, you know how angry and upset I was when my so called mum left me just because I was different" I snarled at my dad, "Sweetie, just listen to what she has to say, you'll understand afterwards, I promise" I glare at him and huff, "Fine, 2 minutes".

My mum smiles before speaking, "Thank you, hunny, I want to apologise for leaving you, I shouldn't have, I am your mum for crying out loud, I should be there for you, to look after you, to help you through your pregnancy, through your child birth, to help you raise your kids, but I wasn't and I am so, so sorry, I only left because I was scared" she stopped and took a breath, "I was scared because when I was 10, me and my family went camping, in the middle of the night, my sister was dragged from mine and hers tent, just as I went to go look, a wolf appeared and just as it started towards me, my dad shot it and it ran away. When I came out of the tent, my sister was dead, she was 7" By the end, we're both crying. Dad was right, I did understand after hearing her explain. I ran towards her and hugged her, "Why didn't you tell me?" "I don't really like to talk about it"

Lucas's POV

I watched Kelsey and her mom hug and be reunited. I walked next to Charlie and asked, "So, how did you get her to talk to you?" "Oh, I just used my persuasive skills" but I saw the glint in his eye, "You had sex with her didn't you?" He gasped and sputtered, "No, I would never- how dare you-" I gave him a look and he sighed, "Yeah, I did" we both chuckled and when we saw Kelsey and her mom, go down the hallway, we followed and went in the children's room, I immediately saw the surprise on Kelsey's moms face, "Wow, how are they so big?" Kelsey chuckled, "I have quite the story to tell you"

IF YOU MISSED IT EARLIER, IVE WROTE THE FULL VERSION OF KELSEY AND LUCASS MATING. BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME BEFORE ADDING THE CHAPTER TO YOUR LIBRARY. YOU CAN FIND IT ON MY PROFILE.