Alice's evilfulness

It was a cold, mid afternoon when Ben finally got out of hospital; Sheriden had a gleaming smile as she was glad Ben didn’t die.

“You shouldn’t smile so much, you could catch flies” Sheriden new found necklace Alastor said sarcastically, with that sarcastic comment Sheriden stopped smiling.

“Ha-ha, she got told by her necklace to stop smiling” Alice laugh so hard, she had tears rolling down her face.

“Shut it Queen of sass, at least my boyfriend didn’t become jakes minion" Sheriden snapped with a growl

“Don’t you mean ex, he didn’t love me, so I’m okay with it” Alice replied

“What do you mean by ex?” I said getting involved with the conversation

“He dumped me over twitter, plus he had no love feeling there for me” Alice replied calmly

“Fancy a race or a fight” Edward said jolly

“Not in the mood” Sheriden replied

“Icy wants to fight, I can see her eyes gleaming” Alice smiled

“I bet you want to fight as well” I asked Alice

“You betcha” she replied

“Let’s go then”

 So the fight got under way, to make it fair I said “Alice and Edward can fight first and when one loses then I will face the winner”

I didn’t know all the content of Alice’s powers, because she never really talked about her past or powers. “Ouch” Edward screamed “I weren’t ready”

“Omg, stop being childish and fight me already” Alice snapped. All of a sudden Alice’s eyes gleamed bright red and out of thin air she called a katana sword.

I sudden realised the danger that Edward was in, as he was no match for the newly formed Alice.

“Whoa, time out, Edward switch with me”

“No, I will be fine” he snapped at me

The fight carried on for several minutes, until Edward was on the brink of his death, with a quick saying Myuumyuusutairu, myuumyuuburēsu, anata no kao no myūmyū no pawā I transformed into my form that I fought Jake with.

“Alice you’re going too far” I shouted

“Oh look here, icy wants to fight me” Alice replied before laughing evilly.

“So what if I do” I snapped with an attitude.

Alice ran towards me swinging her katana swords, cutting a little flesh wound into my hand as I tried to block. Alastor the lord of the crimson world shouted out “Focus Jadie, let the instinct of killing takeover”

“I can’t do that she is my best friend” I snapped back totally forgetting that I was fighting Alice.

All of a sudden I felt blood drip down onto my leg, as I looked down I notice she stabbed me but my regeneration power hadn’t fully come back yet, so I was in deep danger of dying. As I wobbled backwards Edward rushed to my side. “You’re hurt” He said with a worried face

“So it was her own fault” Sheriden snapped

“Sheriden how could you that about your family” Ben said with a shocked expression

“See yet again you are always concerned about HER!” she snapped “Maybe Alice should have finished her off”

“Shut up! They aren’t concerned about me, they are everyone friends” I snapped.  With all the temper building up in Edward as he was sick and tired of Sheriden moaning all the time, he picked up a piece of glass that was found on the floor and he threw it at Sheriden.

“What did you so that for?” Ben asked shocked

“It was either her or you” He replied

“Edward! That not funny, she is always like this” I snapped

“But I couldn’t risk you getting hurt anymore”

“Guys, you do remember I want to kill Jadie” Alice said as she was bored

The fight between me and Alice carried on for several minutes, before my flesh wound became throbbing a lot harder causing me to faint, as I lost quite a lot of blood during the fight.

“We can’t lose Jadie, we already lost Sheriden” Ben whispered to Edward

“What are we going to do?” Edward replied

“Maybe Alastor will help” Ben suggested

The conversation went on with Alastor for hours, but even then he didn’t say anything useful to the boys.

If only I could reconnect to my evil side maybe then Alice will stop fighting and turn back normal, I heard my heartbeat fading but just as I thought I was going to die, something flash before my eyes, it was my ice pendent.

“What going on?” Edward and Ben at the same time.

“She trying to purify Alice” Alastor replied

“Won’t that kill her” Edward said shocked

“Maybe, maybe not you will just have to wait and see” Alastor replied and started laughing

I didn’t know what was happing to me, but Alice seemed to withstand the pain whatever my pendent was doing to her, maybe it was purify or maybe it wasn’t working either way I didn’t know.

I finally floated gently back down to where I first lay, would I wake up? Would Alice kill them all? Who knows?