The Awaking of the Ice Princess

Before I became an ice princess I live in a normal house with my parents who had kept a dark secret from me but I was going to find out when I turn 18 and when I drowned in the magical lake.

Hi my name is Jadie and I'm 18 year old currently at high school called Saint April. I was the only girl there without any powers but I did have a best mate called Edward, he was a vampire but he didn't care that I was normal. Other people attended the school with magical powers, Alice had the power to see the future and read people's mind and feeling, also Ben had the power to transform into any animal or human he wanted.

The next day Saint April's was going on a field trip to the magical frozen lake, but I was refusing to go as it weren't really education for me but Edward begged me "please Jadie, please come!" 

"It's got nothing to with me I'm only human. The only reason I came to this school was because it was closer to where I lived" 

"Come on it will be fun" 

"FINE!"  

So with that I boarded the coach with Edward and took my seat.

The journey took three hours by that time I had fallen asleep because the journey was long and boring. As we boarded off the coach I fall over because it was very slippery but lucky Edward was behind to catch me. Meanwhile the teachers was deciding which groups to pair us up with to do some searching and sightseeing around the lake.

An hour into the searching me, Edward, Alice and the hottie Ben came across the famous frozen lake. As a dare I had to walk across the frozen lake even though I read the sign which was "Do not walk across the lake as it is likely to break" but nobody cared what happen to me only Edward.

As I walked across the frozen lake I suddenly slipped and as I carefully got back to my feet I heard a cracking sound underneath my feet, as quickly as I could I spun round and quickly started running back to the edge of the lake, but as I got closer Alice pushes me sending me flying back into the centre of the lake. With the heavy bang against the ice, it cracked even quicker.

Edward started to dash to the centre to save me but as he did the frozen lake gave way sending us crashing down. But on the way down as I tried to grab onto anything I could, I found an ice heart buried into the dirty sand, with all my might I kicked trying to get back up to the surface but the freezing cold water was suffocating and pulling me deeper back to where I started. Meanwhile Edward was cold-blooded so his mange to get back to the surface and find the hole where I fall through but he couldn't see me at all and started panicking over me.

As I float lifelessness against the harsh ice edge with the ice heart clutch tightly in my hand before passing out fully I see a strange white glow.

The 11minutes I was under the water floating lifelessness, Edward was trying his best to search for me but he started losing all hope, next time I woke up was in hospital.