The Final Battle

I woke up but I weren’t in the real world anymore. Was it my nightmare?

I stood on what happened to be the battlefield where we were meant to fight, was it over?

I saw people lined up, Alice was facing Catherine, Ben was facing Harley, Alastor was facing Sheriden, Edward was facing Ross and Jake was facing Robert. My body was stiff and I couldn’t move, all I could was watch as the battle begun. If I didn’t try to kill myself maybe I couldn’t have participated in the fight.

Everyone was get slaughter and I couldn’t do nothing but watch and fight my inner demon, I had to become queen and the devil inside had to become my servant otherwise the demon that was cooped away would come out and I will be trapped inside forever.

 “Jadie, Jadie wake up!” Edward shouted and shakes my empty shell of a body no matter how hard I tried to respond I just couldn’t wake up, all I did was just lie there as if I had died.

“I thought you said you healed her” I heard Edward shouting at Nicoli who was nearly in floods of tears.

“I did, I did” She replied nearly crying her eyes out, even though I wasn’t there I could tell this by the emotion in her voice.

“Well try harder” Edward shouted angrily at Nicoli

“Dude, she tried her hardest, so shouting at her isn’t going to help” Alice butted in “Maybe her nephilim power consumed her?”

“What make you say that?” Edward replied

“Because she couldn’t control her demon side” Jake added

The house was in an up roar of arguments and I couldn’t stand to listen, even though I wasn’t there my ears were bleeding on the inside.

I needed to wake up but my whole body didn’t want me too. Was I being controlled?

*Sheriden’s POV*

Ross, me, Catherine, Robert and Harley was all preparing for the fight this afternoon. I was so excited I couldn’t believe that I would finally get a chance to wipe the floor clean with the loser and now I can see why Ross changed side.

I heard some really good news of Harley that the stuck up Ice Princess Jadie wouldn’t be fighting as she was stuck in a nightmare realm. He showed me what the nightmare was and started laughing with joy as I knew she wouldn’t be strong enough to break out of the nightmare even if she wanted too.

“What are we doing today Mistress Catherine” I asked politely

“We will train, so we have a chance of beating them.” Catherine replied “Making Alice bring you two back was the best thing ever”

“I know mistress” Robert added

Catherine transported us into an open field and created dummy that we could train on, so we could get stronger and learn new skills.

Robert had a training dummy that looked exactly like Jake; I had a training that look exactly like Alastor which could be mistaken for real ones.

Ross couldn’t be bothered to train as he was too lazy and Catherine well she was just supervising to make sure we didn’t miss and she defiantly made sure we listened to her.

Harley was sleeping yet again as he was began to grow tired as he had kept Jadie in a coma for the past week and I didn’t think he could hold on any longer but Catherine made sure he did and she didn’t want little miss icy ruining her plans.

*Edward’s POV*

It felt so quiet in the house without Jadie and Alice arguing all the time. I just stared at Jake want him to help but every time I asked he would just give me a dirty look and say “No, I’m not doing it”.