Devil Jake Returns

Darkness surrounded us everywhere, we didn’t have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide especially me.

It felt like we were all stuck in a horror movie, it was a good thing we could all see in the darkness that swamped around us.

“Ouch” Sheriden shrieked.

“Don’t start you tantrum again, because this time I’m not giving you a piggy back” Ben replied back.

We walked for hours on end, searching for Jake, but we couldn’t find him anywhere. Meanwhile the full moon was approaching fast and because I haven’t had my power for 10years, I would have to go through the painful process of being a werewolf once again.

“Hey guys, I think we need to find shelter for the night and carry on searching for him in the morning” I suggested, but nobody took me serious.

“The night is young and we are only just being” Edward said as though he did this every night.

“I think she right here Edward” Sheriden replied still in pain after tripping over her own foot.

The full moon was getting closer to appearing to the surface, nobody listen to me not even my boyfriend Edward. So I gathered up my strength and ran off at full vampire speed into the forest, masking my whereabouts so nobody could fine me.

“Jadie, oh great that all we need is her to run off at a time like this” Edward complained.

“Don’t say I didn’t tell you so” Sheriden said sarcastically.

“Let’s split up and look for her” Robert suggested, not that he was worried about me.

The full moon finally appeared, sending me into soaring pain. “Not now” I growled trying to hold the transformation back with all my might but it didn’t work and before I knew, I was completed transformed.

“I can smell a wolf nearby, I will be back as quick as I can” Edward said sniffing the air.

“Don’t you dare hurt her, otherwise you will have to deal with me” Sheriden snapped.

“What on earth are you on about, you high on something? It could be one of Jake minions and you’re worried about me harming it”

As I stepped out into the moonlight fully transformed, I was back on the path where Edward, Alice (Queen of sass), Robert (Prince of darkness), Ben and Sheriden. So badly I wanted to explain that it was me and I weren’t controlled by Jake but as I did, it just came out as a howl.

“Shez let me go” Edward snapped.

“No you not going to hurt Jadie” Sheriden replied

“That thing is not Jadie, she a vampire not a wolf” Robert laughed so hard that tear rolled down his face.

“She is a hybrid” Sheriden snapped “And if you carry on I’m going to snap your neck”

“Oh, looks who touchy” Robert replied sarcastically, trying to rub Sheriden up the wrong way so she would snap again and that’s what he was getting.

“I know my own girlfriend she isn’t a hybrid otherwise I would have known by now” Edward replied calmly

I smelt Jake presence and started to howl, by this time Alice understood what I was trying to say and translated it to the other “Jadie said she can smell Jake presents because this is her weaker form and easier for him to control” Alice spoke calmly “and stop arguing”

“Well, well if it isn’t the fantastic 5 and a mutt” Jake laughed wildly

*Growl*

I stared to growl as he was getting on my nerves, my hair stood on edge, furthermore I just want to attack, and as I did Jake was ready, sending me flying back injuring myself before passing out.

“Why did you do that for?” Sheriden snapped

“She is too weak and nobody can harm me but HIM!” Jake said pointing to Robert

“What me? You’ve got to be kidding” Robert replied sarcastically

While I was passed out, I heard a lot of fighting going on, Robert was sending element power ball combined, Alice was attacking with her katana, Edward just sat back and was trying to bring me back around, Ben was watching the fighting take place, but he didn’t want to get involved and Sheriden started sulking on the floor.

 “I want to be stronger, I want to protect my family, friends and boyfriend” I cried out into the darkness of my dream. All of a sudden I heard someone scream, was it Edward? Who was it? Have they been badly injured?

“Don’t cry little one, mommy will protect you”

“Mom is that you?”

“Yes my sweet darling”

“Why can’t I protect my friends without passing out?”

“You will, you just have to believe………”

The visions slowly started to faded, what did my mother mean by believe? Another voice cried out, was this Ben?

“No this can’t be happening” I cried out again for the second time. “I believe” I shouted, a bright purple light glowed all around my body.

I woke up to see that Sheriden was crying over Ben as he was badly injured, Alice was crying over Robert as he too was badly injured. I saw Edward lying there lifelessness, as I looked into a pool of crystal like water, I saw my reflection; I had wolf ears sticking out of my head with a ice tiara on top as well, a wolf tail, my fangs showing and wolf like claws. 

“Noooooooooooo!” Jake screamed

“Your turn to be obviated” I reply feeling confident, with that last comment he ran towards me to attack but luckily I dodged just in time, I counter attacked and managed to slash a fatal wound to his belly sending the blood pouring everywhere, with this Jake collapsed to the floor and I thought he was dead, so I rushed over to check Edward to see if he was alive.

My fangs, tail and ears disappeared leaving the tiara and wolf like claws, but I knew how to summon them when I needed them.

“Hey, sleepy head” I smiled as Edward woke up

“What happen to Jake, did we kill him?”

Yeah we did, his body over there” I said pointing to where his body was

“Over where?”

“No!” I scream

Jake died, I killed him with my own hands did he just return back from the dead to get revenge? What will happen next?”