The Hospital

I am dead, is this a dream or reality...

I can see my parents and they are arguing, what I can make out it is over me. "Why me? What have I done?". 1 hour in to this weird situation, I see myself much younger walking into the room where my parents are arguing. She had long curly blond, one blue eye, one green eye then all of a sudden it goes blurred and I wake up screaming with a vision of my hands covered in blood. Then I realise it was just a dream.

Visiting time come around, Edward was the first to see me sitting up and wide awake. "Hey beautiful, good to see your awake" Edward said cheerfully.

"It's great to see you, I thought... thought I was dead" Jadie replied stuttering her word before bursting out crying.

"Hey it’s alright, your here, well and being looked after in hospital"

"I KNOW, it’s not about that. It’s my past I know nothing of it."

The conversation carried on until visiting time was over and Edward had to leave, I was very tired at that time so I started to drift off, but I didn't want to see anymore of what was happening in the dream.

Before I knew it, I was back where I first ended up. "Mom, Dad please stop arguing, you're hurting me."

"Shut up, it’s your fault in the first place" snapped her father

"How is it my fault? I haven't done anything" I replied sweetly

"There is got to be a way to seal up this...." her mother replied to her dad, but she didn't finish the sentence before I felt a sharp pain and woke up still lying on the hospital bed.

The next day couldn't have come any sooner, I was waiting to see if anyone would come as visit me, but it turn out nobody did.

I waited and waited, but I was filled with so much boredom I started drifting off.

"Mark I'm telling you now we need to block this power before she harms anyone else"

"Mom I didn't mean to harm him I was just playing and I wanted friends as I was so lonely" Jadie replied shyly.

"It didn’t mean you have to...." April started to reply but it got cut off.

"NOOOOOOO!" I scream at the top of my voice, I didn't know if I wanted to find out more or leave it, as I was totally scared of what was coming next.

Few days past and I were still stuck in hospital, but nobody came to visit anymore, I really wanted to see Edward smiling face once more. Maybe he knew what was going on? Maybe that why he stayed away? All I could do was asked myself these questions, but no one would be there to answer them. 

As hours clocked by, I sat there playing with my hair and thumbs, watching time go by so slowly, wondering and waiting. Drifting backwards and forwards from sleep.

"Mom what are you doing"

"This won’t hurt a bit; I'm sealing away your hybrid power for your own safety"

"No mom don't do it please, it will kill you"

"Don't worry darling I will still be here when you wake up"

I wake up in really bad pain, my head hurting, my whole body is numb. What is a hybrid I keep asking myself? Why did mom have to seal it? Why did she die for it?