Alice's EPIC return

I was starting to lose unconsciousness, my vision was getting blurred and then all of a sudden I let out my last breath, was it the end for me.

Back on the mountain Alice was in pieces crying and very confused and didn’t notice that I had died, nor did any of the others.

“Why did you do it?” Alice sobbed

“Because she was a neplime hybrid and now she’s dead there is only two more to kill” Ross replied and Catharine just nodded as if she was agreeing.

“Alice” Edward shouted, as everyone turned around they saw Alice had collapsed into a pile on the top of the mountain.

“Well looks like it’s come true Ross, only one neplime left, because even though we got separated at birth we could always feel each other’s pain as we were linked together and always will be” Alice muttered before passing out and drew her last breath.

“Jake we got to do something” Nicoli whispered, as she turned around she saw my body now lying next to Alice’s and Edward covered in blood.

“I knew you were going to ask me to go and get Jadie’s body, so did it before you asked me” Edward replied

“Thanks” Jake said looking down at his two sisters body’s before kneeling down next to them and as he did Nicoli decide to join.

“We are not strong enough to heal both” Nicoli turned to Jake and he just nodded as he already knew, but the new information they decide to focus on me and hoping that Alice would wake up with me.

All of a sudden we both gasped and everyone was pleased except Ross and Catharine as they knew they had their work cut out and have to start again. But something terrible happen I went pale and couldn’t regenerate so I was still losing blood even though I was healed, but on the other hand Alice screamed in pain before dying once again.

“Oh no, this is bad” Alastor said.

“Edward do something, otherwise I will lose another sister” Jake sobbed

“Like what” Edward asked

“Give her blood or something, Jesus I don’t know” Jake snapped

So with a flash Edward decided to offer me some of his blood to help regenerate but as he did, I went a bit too greedy and couldn’t stop indulging myself as it tasted too nice.

“Jadie, you can stop now” Edward said “Jadie stop” he started panicking and didn’t know what to do. He was losing unconsciousness quiet quickly, Alastor came alone and smacked the back of my head with a rock and I then finally let go.

“Thanks Alastor” Edward said “I thought I was a goner”

When I finally wake up at home and in bed, I had forgotten what happen today on the mountain, all I got told was that Alice lost her life and we needed to prepare a funeral for her.

“Why” I kept asking

“SHE HAD A TERRIBLE ACCIDENT!” Jake shouted at me

“Why won’t anyone tell me” I screamed then slammed a bedroom door and I was sick and tired being treated like a 5 year old, I had the right to know if I did something wrong.

The day of the funeral came; it was a very touching day for all of us. Jake didn’t even cry, Edward was trying to be brave but he couldn’t and ended up sobbing, Ben didn’t care and he was again on Edward’s 3ds, Nicoli sat next to me and we both gave comfort to each other.

“Ben turn the 3ds off and pay attention” Nicoli snapped quietly

“Whatever man” Ben replied he weren’t himself, he normal was loving, caring and had a great laugh and a joke but something had got to him and we don’t know what. Was he turning evil? or was he on one of his offish day who knows.