Robert Getted Kidnapped

The sunshine finally lit over the crimson blue sky. Shining bright through the horizon, we were finally enjoying the sun rise after a long night of pain and torture.

Robert finally opened his eyes and been attacked badly by Jake last night, but Ben didn’t he was still on conscience.

“BEN!” Sheriden screamed thinking that she lost him thanks to Jake.

“Listen the best thing to do is take him to the hospital” I suggest

“Jadie! What happen to your arm?” Edward, Alice, Sheriden and Robert all said at the same time putting me under pressure, making me go all shy and embarrassed

“It’s… nothing” I said trying to hide my ear and tail that just popped out.

“What are you hiding?” Edward replied quietly

“It’s nothing!” I snapped

“Let’s carry the convocation on as we walk to the hospital”

In the Underworld, where Jake was hiding out, he was creating minions to go out and look for a powerful necklace called Alastor. The minions were very strong that he had created; they were created out of concrete and could move fast along walls just like spider. “MWUAHAHAH, a perfect batch of minions to find Alastor, all we need now is the prince of darkness to join us but how?” Jake said as he was very pleased with himself, but at the same time he was pondering.

Meanwhile, back at the hospital Edward made me go and get my arm checked out only to find out that I broke it, but I could regenerate so how was it possible. “How’s Ben doing?” I asked Sheriden

“How do you think he is doing” She snapped back

“You didn’t have to snap all she was doing, was asking” Edward said trying to keep his temper down, but was having a hard time as he wanted to protect me.

Robert went to the canteen to get food for the rest of us to eat as he thought we must have been hungry by now, but little did he know Jake concrete mummy minions was watching him close by waiting for his orders to capture him.

 “Hey, wotcha doing?” Alice asked

“Nothing sweetheart, just getting food for you, Edward, Jadie and Sheriden” Robert replied

“That’s very thoughtful of you to do that” Alice smiled to herself, thinking what a gem she had here.

“Come on let’s get back to the fanatic three and the mutt” Robert replied jokily

“I heard that wait until I get my hands onto you” I shouted

“Shit I forget she’s got sanative hearing” Robert mutter to himself

“Wait” Jake replied “We need him alone”

As time passed by, Ben was still on conscience and weren’t responding to anyone that would talk to him. Hours passed and by that time me, Alice and Sheriden all fall asleep leaving Edward and Robert to talk among themselves.

“I’m bored” Robert told Edward

“Well if you’re that bored, join the girls and go asleep”

“No I’m not one for sleeping”

“Robert, you look exhausted and need sleep”

“I’M FINE!” Robert snapped

“Fine, don’t say I didn’t tell you so”

“I need fresh air” Robert replied

“I will join you”