Christmas Special

• Dedicated to Mark Andrew Farrell (Dad)

As I lay there, flat on my back, I couldn’t move or talk for the first 5 minutes that I had fully woken up, but I weren’t outside anymore, I was in a room full other mystical creatures. One person stood beside me looking, I didn’t recognise him at all.

“Oh I’m sorry, let me introduce myself” the strange person said before stating his name “My name Ross”

“Hi Ross, Where everyone? Ouch” I replied

“Slow down, you’re wound will reopen”

“I don’t care! I need to find Alice, Edward, Ben and Alastor the necklace” I shouted at Ross with such temper

“They are alright and Alastor is fine, as you can see I decided to wear him” Ross replied trying to keep me calm.

Meanwhile Alice, Ben and Edward were looking around the troll market, while they was waiting for the news about to see if I had survived the purify process, but even though it left Alice with her evil powers, she was back to the good old Alice.

“We should check back with Ross” Edward asked the group but nobody did answer

“Help me; get this fucking tooth fairy off me” Scream Ben at the top of his voice. But these weren’t your original tooth fairy as they ate everything on your body including your teeth leaving behind the empty skeleton where you organs and skin once lived.

*Poof* the tooth fairy disappeared

“Omg, Jadie you alive” Edward ran crying his eyes out and forgetting that I still wasn’t healed

“Ouch Edward” I screamed in pain

“Sorry Jadie”

“Look I know it Christmas eve, but can’t we save the reunion until later”

So we all walked back to our houses to get ready for Christmas day, but I weren’t looking forward to it as I had lost my dad and mom when I was 8 years old and I felt like the Christmas Grinch as I didn’t feel right celebrating without my parents. With that I took down all my decoration and opened all presents and try the best to smile but it wasn’t happing and this was my weakness.

Everyone would pass by and say “Look the Christmas Grinch” but I didn’t care as nobody understood me.

In the crimson world Jake fed of the negativity growing stronger and stronger every time someone had a negative thought running through their mind.

“Don’t you think we should comfort Jadie” Edward said to Alice and Ben on the phone

“Icy don’t need comforting, she’s got a bad attitude” Alice Replied

“Well not really, it time for us to spend with our family like our mom and dad” Ben said

“And?”

“And what Eddy”

“She hasn’t got a mom or dad and she lost her cousin through me” Edward replied

When everyone realised what Edward was saying, they decide to meet up including Ross and spend their Christmas with me.

*Knock Knock*

“GO AWAY!” I shouted

“Jade let us in”

“No so you can see the crying Christmas Grinch”

“No Icy”

As I slowly walked to the door and opened it, everyone greeted me with a warm hug even Ross who I only meet in the troll market.