The Crazy Sleepover

Finally I got out of that shit hole of a hospital. I started going back to school as normal but as I got there I was greeted by two new faces, one was called Robert and the other one was called Sheriden.

"Hey Edward"

"Here comes the ice bitch" Alice snapped

"Who asked you to speak" Jadie snapped back

"Oi no arguing" Robert butted in

As the day went on Edward didn't speak to me at all, I wondered what I did wrong. I started to cry but Robert was there comfort me, I didn't know him as well as Edward but at least he didn't treat me like dirt.

Alice, Ben and the new girl Sheriden didn't speak too much but at least I had Edward and Robert, But mainly Robert ever since I been in hospital Edward became distance with me.

A few week later I got very close to Robert as Edward was still blanking. Maybe it was my power? Why does he have to take it out on me? So I decide to host a sleep over to see if I could get everybody to chat and become friends.

The night of the sleep over comes and everyone turns up accept Edward, hmmm I wonder why? The sleep over kicked off to a great start until Alice decide to play truth or dare, my turn came around and I choose to do a dare.

"I got a dare for you Ice bitch, if you truly a hybrid bite Ben"

"NO, I’m not doing that"

"What are you a chicken?"

"FINE". So as my dare I had to bite Ben, which I weren't looking forward to it. 5 minutes later after I bite Ben, I finally worked out what a hybrid was.

It was Alice turn to choose truth or dare, being the hard bitch as she was, she choose dare.

"I got a dare for you Queen of sass"

"Go on then"

"I dare you to kiss Sheriden"

"That's easy, but imp not a lesbian" So Alice got on with her dare with no complaints at all. The night was coming to an end before we were going to sleep, all of a sudden Edward burst through the front door.

"I can't believe you turned up, after ditching me" Jadie blurted out

"Well I can't believe you lied to" snapped Edward

"I had no background of my past, when I drowned thanks to Alice; I started to recall my past"

"Edward she is telling the truth" Alice replied calmly.

"Why should I listen to you Queen of sass" Edward snapped at everyone

"Oh aren’t we touchy" Robert said sarcastic

"You can shut it Prince of Darkness"

"What do you want Edward" Jadie replied trying to stay calm

"Will you date me?" Edward went really shy and embarrassed

"Why should she, after you treated her like dirt" Ben finally perked up.

The argument went on for hours until I stopped it "let me think"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys I didn’t mean to make Alice and Sheriden kiss but oh well it over and done with. Hopefully you will enjoy this little chapter more will becoming it is in writing. And if you haven’t checked out @Guru_Bossmaster Family love lost in death please do so.

All my love @Neliel_TuOderschvank