The truth spills out

“Jake let me out of here” I shouted “I demand you”

“Pfft shut the fuck up ice princess nobody want to hear you cry” Josh replied

I just stood there, I couldn’t do anything and I felt hopeless. “I bet the others aren’t bothered about me” I thought to myself. I always got myself into a mess, even when I was little but this time I couldn’t get out of this mess.

Meanwhile, back at my flat Edward was pasting up and down the hallway trying to think but nothing would come to his mind. Ben just sat there on my ps3 playing zombies, not really caring at all. Alice was too busy doing girly stuff, like painting her nail or doing her hair. Ross sat in my kitchen pigging out on all my food; even Alastor was eating my food as he was in his human form. Nicoli sat on the floor in my bedroom away from everybody else and tried her hardest to contact Jake, but every time she did, the line would just go down and crack.

“Will you stop pasting the floor Edward, I can’t think” Nicoli shouted

“Sorry” Edward replied “I don’t think Jadie would be to happy to see you on her ps3”

“I DON’T CARE” Ben shouted

Nicoli finally got through to Jake, but Josh picked up.

 “What have you done with Jadie?”

“She’s fine” Josh replied

“In your case she’s not” Nicoli snapped

“She is fine”

*screaming in background*

“Who was that?”

“Probably Jake screaming”

“It was a girl scream, if you hurt her I will…….” Josh put the phone down on Nicoli to run to Jake and see if he needed any help.

Nicoli left the flat in a flash, slamming the door behind her.

“Who was that” Alice asked

“Nicoli just left” Edward replied “I think I’m going to follow her”

“Why don’t we all go” Alastor suggested

With the final comment the rest left the flat and all followed Nicoli to the park, as she cast a tracking spell to find the entrance of Crimson world

Nicoli finally reach the entrance to crimson world, when all of a sudden she got stopped by Caius the great beholding of the Crimson world.

“You may not pass unless the blood of a demon born is amongst you”

“Shit” Nicoli cursed

As Nicoli turned around and went to walk away, as she thought she failed and didn’t realise that she was being followed, Edward came around the corner followed by Ross then Alice then Alastor then last but not least Ben.

“What do you think you doing?” Alice asked

“Trying to save Jadie, What does it look like” Nicoli replied “But this big idiot won’t let us through unless there is a blood of a demon born”

“What do you think you doing, you’re not doing any good by just standing there and letting Jake harm our best friend. You know what fuck you, you prick” Alice turned around and shouted at Caius.

“You shall pass” Caius said moving aside to let the five of them through.

“Huh?” Alice said really confused and she didn’t understand what had just happened “Any way let’s go in”

They walked for miles and miles down a really dark tunnel, until they could see light so they all decided to run. When they finally came into Crimson world, I was nowhere to be seen.

“They better not of hurt her” Nicoli muttered under her breath

“What was that Nicoli” Edward replied

“Nothing” Nicoli forgot he could hear as he had sensitive ears

Meanwhile Jake was still trying to get me to talk, by torturing me.

“I won’t tell you anything” I replied spitting in his face

“Josh keep torturing her, I’ll go and meet our visitors” Jake replied

Jake slowly walked over the where Edward, Alice, Nicoli, Ross, Ben and Alastor was standing.

“Who let you in” He shouted in anger

“That big dude by the gate” Nicoli said

*another scream in the background*

With that finally scream Edward ran off into the direction of the screaming leaving the others behind.

“Aww what a pity, less of you to fight now” Jake said sarcastically

“Let’s do this shit, Bossmaster in the house” Alice shouted

“What the fuck?” Jake replied

Alice felt really cocky in herself and decided that she didn’t need to use her katana, the fight started and it look like we was going to defeated Jake.

Alice throws many spells at Jake sending blood everywhere, cutting him on his belly, arms and face sending him into an angry frenzy. He attack next but Alice dodge and it only cut her on her leg.

“My favourite jeans you bastard”

“Such a shame” Jake replied.

Alice jump straight in the air then finally doing a summersault over him to grab him in a head lock.

“You’re finished”

“You really want to kill your brother and a goody too shoes of a twin” Jake replied “because you kill her and make Edward sad”

“WHAT!” Alice screamed.

Meanwhile Edward had finally reached where I was being tortured by Josh, he was so silent that Josh didn’t even realise that Edward was behind him

“What the…..” Edward had snapped Josh’s neck and left his corpse on the ground, grabbing the keys and freeing me from the chains.

“You okay?”

“Do I look okay” I replied sarcastically

“Let’s get out of here”

So me and Edward ran back to see Alice crying on the floor and my instincts told me that something bad happen.

“Alice what’s up?” I asked looking puzzled

“Hey Alice’s twin sister” Jake replied

“No, I’m not related to her” I shot back

“Well you are and I’m your brother” Jake replied back

I would like to say a big thank you to Alice @Guru_Bossmaster for helping me write this next chapter of the Ice Princess. And I would like to say happy birthday to my mate Connor @ConnorJohnWalker.

I so sorry for stealing one of your lines Jake in your book. You can’t complain as I have just said sorry.