Crazed look in his eyes.

**3 days later**

Lately we've been training and fighting eachother. Kakashi Sensei made sure not to put me and Sakura against eachother for obvious reasons. So I mostly fought Sai Sasuke and Naruto. Naruto is a great opponent and we both win every other fights but in total they're always a draw of wins. Sasuke is always looking salty, maybe because I found another fun opponent. But other than that me and Naruto have a really great bond! Oh and the same with Sai, he's like a bestfriend at this point. Sai taught me some tricks from the foundation and I plan to save them for when I'm in some deep shit. And Kakashi, he's just been keeping his eye on me and not saying much. I haven't said much to him either, it's not that it's awkward but I'm not the type to get flustered, it's new to me and I enjoyed it way too much. Captain Yamato is the most coolest person ever and fun to talk with. I try to sparr with him but he always rejects my offers. I always tell him "I'm gonna get you to fight me don't worry." I think he's a little frightened by me. Sakura.. we haven't spoke yet, we would glance at eachother and that's it. So damn awkward so I'm gonna talk to her. Training was over and everybody was started to leave and go their own way.

"Hey cotton candy!" I yelled out to Sakura.

"What is it?" She asked, it wasn't rude nor was it like she was happy.

"Hey I just wanted to apologize for the other day, I get where you're coming from about being territorial about Sasuke. It's obvious you have deep feelings for him. I also wanna apologize for telling you to leave him alone, I was trying to look out for you because he seemed really uninterested and as if he were just in another state of mind. I'm also sorry for trying to kill you. It wasn't right of me to act out of anger but I'm really big on respect and-"

"Y/n you honestly don't have to apologize, I was in the wrong, I shouldn't have snapped at you that way and honestly I'm over Sasuke. You were right about him being uninterested and I kinda find someone else attractive. But please don't apologize it was me being a petty little girl." She held her hands behind her back while kicking the ground making dust clouds. I looked at her and smiled and hugged her. She hugged me back tightly. "Sorry about your eye Y/n! You look hot though!" She chuckled a little.

"Don't I?" I smirked and played with my hair a little.

"Hey uh, I'm having a sleepover tomorrow with all the girls, you coming?" She put her hands on her hips smirking.

"Hell yeahhh!" I said dancing and embarrassing myself.

"Okay cool... talk to you later?"

"Alright I'll see you around Sakura. I'd like to hear about that little crush you have tomorrow night." I teased and put up the peace sign and started walking away. Glad that there was no bad blood between us. I started walking towards the waterfall that Naruto had showed me. I go there and stay for hours because I can train solo, meditate and it's peaceful and I could drown out negativity. I stood by a tree and watched as the water poured down so fast. It was in a rush. Speaking of a rush, my brother, I'll see him in a couple days. It still amazes me that I have a brother. I wonder if he has any clue of me. Maybe, he does since Mom and Dad are rich and quite known making me the same. But I look a lot like mom anyways. I got lost in my thoughts and almost let my guard down but still got overpowered and slammed onto a tree. The person held my arms behind my back and their body was pressed against my back making my face smoosh into the tree. I could've usually gotten out of it but I did extra training before going to training. I had a bracelet that has poison spikes if I press the button.

"Before you try to kill me it's me Y/n."

"Sasuke what the hell, what are you doing attacking me?" I wanna poison him but I don't have a antidote and I can't kill a comrade.