Truth, Bonds, and Confusion

Fan art by - rukasu_art

*chapter is LONG 2194 words*

Seeing as the girls fell asleep or were almost asleep.
Temari and I walked out to a nearby sakura tree and sat on the bench under the street light.

"I hope you caught it." Temari opened her mouth first staring straight ahead.

"The Hinata thing?" I questioned looking at my hands.

"Yeah but the Sakura thing dummy." She looked at me and flicked my forehead. I rubbed the spot she flicked and showed a confused look.

"Okay, I think Sakura likes you.. or Ino." Temari leaned back against the bench.

"But Sakura and I haven't known each other and we haven't clashed- actually we did... nevermind."
I looked at my hands again and rubbed them together.

"See, you fit the description but then again so does Ino. But Sakura was really touchy with you earlier. I peeped it. But then again there's this girl named Karin that also obsesses over Sasuke so her and Sakura would get into it a bit." Temari explained the situation.

"Karin? Damn Sasuke really has some fan girls." I sighed to myself.

"Definitely, but damn girl the whole Team 7 wants you.. except your sensei." Temari chuckled.

"Well about that.." I laughed nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh my god- KAKASHI TOO?" She exclaimed and seemed super shocked.

"Shushhhh but yes.." I put my finger over her mouth and she bounced in excitement.

"So he was one of the nicknames.. Cat as in copycat?" She guessed.

"My smart smart friend you are correct." I smirked and high fived her.

"You life seems like a movie." Temari hugged me from the side. "But I know you aren't okay.. if you ever want to talk about shit I'm here for you.." She traced over my scars and it made me smile.

A droplet fell and hit her hand she looked at me and her facial expression softened even more and started hugging me. I was crying.

"I really... appreciate that Temari.. you remind me of someone I know.." Lena... i miss Lena.

"You're the bestie I never had..." She chuckled a bit rubbing my back. "Let's go back in." She released me from the hug and stood up.

"I'll stay out here.. feels good." I stayed in my position and inhaled deeply. "You can go don't worry about me." I smirked and gave her a thumbs up.

"I'll still be on the lookout." She rolled her eyes smiling. She walked back into the room with the other girls.

The only reason I said I'll stay out here is because I sensed a presence. Maybe Temari didn't sense it but I did.

"Stop being a pussy. Show yourself." I stood up in my stance ready for whatever.

A guy jumped down from a tree. It was dark so I couldn't really see him. He was about 6 foot though. I threw 8 shuriken at him and he effortlessly dodged them all.. but then they exploded. He had dodged it... whoever he was seemed pretty good compared to normies.

"My little sister's trying to end me before meeting me." The man chuckled and I froze.

"Is that- brother is it really.." I felt tears welling up in my eyes again. My knees started to buckle and I fell on them. He walked towards me and kneeled. He held me in his arms and pet my head.

"Y/n... I'm so sorry." His voice broke a little. I wanted to tell him to not apologize but I was sobbing too much I couldn't get my words out. I embraced him as he kept stroking my hair under the moonlight. "I should've came to get you once they announced those fuckers had a child." He cradled me and rubbed my arm with his thumb. It all felt surreal. I calmed down a little and was able to speak about.