Porn Reader?

I asked people for the directions to the leaf. Sometimes I had to take breaks and eat. Oh how I love all these foods these people had. I got so many snacks because I stole from my parent's safe since we have hella money. I smiled with my eyes closed as I walked while eating my dango and then I bumped into this guy with grey hair and glasses. He was cute but not my type.

"Sorry dude I was munching on this dango so I didn't pay attention to where I was going." I said laughing awkwardly scratching my neck. He stared at me and smirked. I raised an eyebrow.

"You're not from around here are you. Where are you from?" He said taking while taking in your characteristics.

"Well it's complicated but not like I'll tell you so I'll be on my way four eyes." I said with a peace sign and waving him off.

"Hmph." He said as I walked past him.

             ~~~ Time skip to reaching the Leaf ~~~

I walked up to a post and seen these two guys. They were both sitting down and staring at me. Probably wondering who the hell I am.

"Hi I'm new and I'm here to find my brother." I said smiling and very sure of myself.

They looked at me and then at each other.

"Whats your name?" Spiky hair asked me.

"Y/n L/n... do you perhaps know someone that goes by Kenji C/n" I asked desperately. They look at me as sweat dropped from their head.

"Y/n can you come with us." The one with a bandana leaf band said.

"Am I in trouble?" I said condescendingly.

"Not at all." Spiky hair said. "My name is Kotetsu and thats Izumo. Izumo waved and smiled.

"Nice to meet you both." I said as they lead me to wherever we were going. We walked through this hallway and they made me feel comfortable. I never felt comfortable before the feeling is really fucking foreign.

They knocked on the closed door. "Lady hokage we have a guest new to the village." Izumo said.

Do they do think for all new people. I wonder.

"Come in."  A lady stated.

We walked in and the first thing I saw was boobs. HER BOOBS ARE HUMONGOUS. I found myself staring and immediately started cursing myself.

"State your name." She said.

"Demanding." I whispered.

"Pardon?"

"My name is y/n l/n and I'm here for my brother Kenji C/n."

She stared at me probably wondering where the hell I came from.

**** Tsunades POV ****

I stared at the girl. She looked dirty and she had many bruises. I don't know what she dealt with or came from but she looks a bit young, maybe about 18 or 19. And she's Kenji's sister? He's one of the best shinobi we've got and I knew his story but he's never mentioned a sister. She's beautiful but definitely looks different from him.

"Okay Y/n, your brother is on an important mission right now. And won't be back until about a week from now... but I can get you a place and put you in school. I'll also assign you a team."