Team 7

"Y/n"

"Hm" I said turning around.

It was a male with dark hair and a sweet smile. He was about 6'1 and had a nice build and a couple of tattoos in japanese writing.

"It's me.. Kenji" He continued looking down at me. I froze.

"K-kenji?"

The dark hair male started to walk towards me as I just stood there shocked. I was happy and relieved for once in my life. I started to run towards him.

"Kenji!"

"Y/n"

"Big brother."

"Y/n wake up. Wake up!"

I popped my head up as fear washed over me because my door was being knocked on. I grabbed my specialized kunai with poison laced in it.

"Who is it~" I said placing my stealth boots on slowly.

"Kakashi."

I mentally facepalmed myself but I kept the kunai in my hand as I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Good morning. You were supposed to be up by-" He looked down at my hand and boots.

"You were gonna stab me?" He sweat dropped.

"Yeah" I sighed as I tossed the kunai on the floor. My dream, why couldn't it be real. I'm not trying to be a bitch but do I really have to wait a week to see the most important person in my life..

                     **** Kakashi POV ****

She looked as if she were deep in thought about something. I guess since Tsunade wanted the girl to open up to me rather than her just giving me information on her story.

"Ah... Y/n you should get ready to meet the rest of my team and get you into school." I made sure to have a soft tone.

She looked up realizing she was zoning out.

"Oh shit you're right."

       **** Y/n POV ****

Okay it's not like I wanna impress anyone so I'll just go with something that'll be chill for school,
It's summer so its hot.

I threw on my training clothing. Consisting of a zip up turtleneck and leggings. I let my hair down and brushed it and did my essentials.

I walked back into the living room while throwing some glasses on. Kakashi was reading his book and focused his attention back to me.

"What are you? American?" He questioned curiously.

"Smartass" I said lowly.

"Shouldn't call your sensei names you know." He said tugging at his hair.

"Come on let's go we're late." He signaled to go outside.

I walked out feeling the sun warm my s/c skin.

"Alright following you Sensei." I said tilting my glasses a bit.

~~Timeskip to arriving at the school

We walked towards the front and I'm guessing I took too long because nobody was in the halls. I stood beside Kakashi as he started enrolling me. He was doing it as if I couldn't do it myself. But I'm lazy so fuck it. I looked around and this dude with a scar across his nose walked in and gave me a warm smile. I returned the smile.