Akatsuki

~Post Itachi Convo~

After you and Itachi talked you decided to walk back to your room. You wondered when Deidara and Tobi would be assigned a mission. Guess for the time
being you're gonna have to cooperate with these fuckers. You stopped at your door since you heard loud voices coming up from behind you. You turned to see Kakuzu holding Hidan's head and dragging his body.

"Who cares about your damn money you were supposed to let me sacrifice them you zombie!" Hidan's head was yelling.

"How the hell are you alive.." You questioned smirking at the sight. You walked up to the grumpy green orbed guy, keeping your eye contact with Hidan.

"Oh shut up newbie."

"Have your head on your body before telling me what to do." You rolled your eyes as you sighed lightly.

"You're a child of top assassins and you fell for a genjutsu.. humble yourself." Hidan smirked as you stared with blood lust and your blood pressure rising. You walked towards him but looked at Kakuzu.

"Here, I could care less what you do with him." Kakuzu sat Hidan's head down and walked away.

"YOU DAMN FOSSIL." Hidan yelled as you walked toward him and picked him up by the hair.

"I'll just practice this new fire jutsu I was thinking about when I was in my roo-"

"Y/n~" You turned to the warm and giddy voice.

"TOBIII!" You threw Hidan to the side as you approached the pumpkin masked fellow.

"YOU BITCH."

"Oh fuck up Hidan." You rolled your eyes at him and the redirected your attention back to Tobi.

"Hey Tobi where's the kitchen?" You looked around at the dim lighted place and the state of it.

"Kitchen? YOU'RE HUNGRY? LET'S GO EAT!" Tobi pulled you by the arm.

"Tobi." Pain's voice rumbled through the hideout. Tobi turned towards Pain kinda shaky and your eyes switched between him and Pain.

"You go get Deidara and get the food for Y/n. Y/n you stay with Konan or Sasori." His eyes was piercing into yours but you refused to let up. He definitely had presence... very intimidating but you're definitely not backing down.

"Hard time trusting me? Leader?" You smirk slightly while flicking your fingers one by one, eye contact never faltering. He stared at you for a moment before leaving in silence.

"OH YOU'RE BORING AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING." You teased but he never came back.
You turn back to Tobi to see him peeking from behind a wall.

"Leader.. is very scary" He walked back up to you. "I'll go get Deidara and we'll get your food Y/n!" He raised his arms up and you smiled warmly but still bummed out because you weren't able to go no where. He ran off while yelling Deidara's name and you decided to go see Sasori... even though he didn't give a warm welcoming. You walked to the room where you never saw anyone walk out or into. You knocked on the door but no answer.

"HELLLLO?" You loudly spoke. You were about to kick the door open when you heard some movement. Two seconds later a.. tail? Whatever the hell it was it was pretty darn sharp. You dodged it from penetrating your stomach and it only cut the right side of your abdomen leaving a nasty gash. It turned back to attack again but this time you gathered chakra and your extra strength from your kekkei genkai and it obliterated the tail into dust.

"Fucking hell." You sighed and walked into the room. Sasori stared at you will dull eyes but wider than what you're used to.

"You must really hate me friend." You crissed crossed apple sauced on the red rug.

"How did you..." He started to question while observing your gold eyes.

"Was that a test to deem if I'm worthy to get into your room." You tilted your head while raising your brow.

"What do you want."

"I'm boreddddd and Pain sent me here." You threw out your arms falling into a starfish pose on the groumd. He sighed deeply as he walked back to toy with something.

"Are those puppets?" You turned your head in his direction. Silence passed as he ignored your question. You sighed at stared up at the ceiling.
Two hours passed of you asking questions and Sasori sighing and giving short answers. You were throwing shuriken at the target practice board he had. You were getting bored at wanted a challenge. You formed a evil smile as you turned to Sasori  who's back was towards you. You aimed your shuriken at his head and threw it. As you expected him to dodge it didn't and it hit him. He stopped all
movements as you stared with a surprised pikachu face.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DODGE." You yelled frantically. He turned toward you with an confused which had confused you.

"Are you... feeling bad at all?"

"Well yeah I just fucking tossed a shuriken in the back of your head... AND IT'S JUST CHILLING IN YOUR HEAD AND YOU DON'T CARE??"

"No like physically do you not feel anything?" He walked toward you.

"No..." You started to get in your stance.

"I'm not gonna hurt you anymore."

"How fucking reassuring." You rolled your eyes as he studied you, he then bended down and stared at your gash. He was about to poke it when your grabbed his wrist. His wrist was hard..

"Um????"

"Oh.. the blade was poisoned." He stared up at you face with no emotion, just blank. You started squeezing his wrist which started to crack.

"SO YOU NOT ONLY TRY TO GUT ME BUT POISON ME IN THE PROCESS???"

He shrugged at stood up wrist still in your hand while back you into a wall. He used his other hand to grab your face and scanned your face.

"Hm... no one has ever not had any type of
reaction to my poison. What are you again?"

"Human." You smacked his hand from your face and released his wrist while walking out your room. You were at the door when you could feel tugs at your wrist.. you look at you saw threads infused with chakra.

"Don't walk away from me." He stated and you groaned. "Can I experiment with you?" You flinched at his words and a wave of sickness went over you.

"No, please no more." You backed away as you felt hot and nervous. He stared at you face still blank, but deep down he is really confused. You felt your skin getting hot and the chakra running through your veins, his threads were dissolved in a quick second. You started having trouble breathing and reached your hands out to hold on to something. You started to stumble out the door before you fell and continued hyperventilating before passing out.